reversing diffuse thinning

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys, it is possible to reverse diffuse thinning with the big three??? I've been a difffuser for hte past 2 years... and now after starting propecia, i started my norwood cycle.. imagine how bad that can be for a thinnner with bright temples showing..

I originally started propecia to deal with my diffuse thinning, not to accelerate the norwood cycle.. in any case, i've been on it for only 12 weeks.. thats prob to early to tell

arya

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys, it is possible to reverse diffuse thinning with the big three???

yea thats what I was hoping for, however, I am on big 2, finasteride and nizoral

I originally started propecia to deal with my diffuse thinning, not to accelerate the norwood cycle.. in any case, i've been on it for only 12 weeks.. thats prob to early to tell

I am a diffuse thinner myself and very much sad and discourage to hear your story. However, since u are on finasteride only for 12 weeks (3 months), u still have hope because, most of the people have to wait at least 6 months to see any result, unless of course u are a very good responder. May be u would have gone through norwood cycle, with or without finasteride anyway. Well, that’s just my assumption. Right now, we better think positively because that’s all we left with.

This is my 4th week on finasteride, haven’t seen any change yet, except for very mild pain on my left chest, hopefully, it will go away with time (don't want to end up with gyno) and my hair won’t get screwed up, rest is up to the God.

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
well, some words of encouragement.. my hairline doesnt look as bad as it used to, even though i havent noticed much regrowth.. also, the massive shedding that i went through has slowed down considerably. (i went from perfect to norwwod 3 on hte hairline).. that is encouraging.. my hairline doesnt bug me too much anymore.. perhaps its psychological.. perhaps God is giving me hte help i've prayed for..