"Reverse"- Glutathionylcobalamin, Triacetylated Resveratrol

Jacob

Reaction score
This product isn't targeted for hair but it could possibly help(glutathione..b12...Resveratrol have all been talked about in these forums..for hair health). From what I'm reading it could be a great supplement to take regardless.

http://www.ibe-technology.com/products.php?pid=30

The second key ingredient found in Reverse is a combination of glutathione and cobalamin (B12) that has been bonded to create the most superior available oral form of B12 and glutathione on the market. As a matter of fact, it has been shown to be more potent as an orally delivered than commonly prescribed injectable forms of B12. This compound trumps common B12 and glutathione supplementation bioavailability issues and utilizes the maximum capabilities of an oral supplement of this type."

"Since Reverse contains a liquid capsule with a lipophilic solvent, the acetylated Resveratrol is completely dissolved, breaking down into very fine particles that are absorbed easier than larger particles found in some competitor capsules"

"In 1996 a group of leading researchers from India investigated the effects of Shilajit as an antioxidant and what they found was astonishing. Unlike many other compounds of similar origin and chemical makeup Shilajit reduced lipid peroxidation, which is caused by scavenging free radicals. The lipid peroxidation was not only reduced as an enzymatic process but as a nonenzymatic process as well. This study was one of the first to show the powerful anti-aging effects of Shilajit. Whether you are a mother of three or top level bodybuilder, there is no doubt that Shilajit will improve performance and increase your sense of well being

Quite a few discussions on it in bodybuilding forums, including: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/99241-ibe-reverse-what.html

Jacob

Reaction score
I had forgotten about that stuff. Don't see it on the website though :dunno:
I see some sites that sell it...might not actually have it in stock though.