Results from perfect image solutions?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
has anyone had success with this? about to order from them to replace my beloved xandrox.

is their packaging inconspicuous? im shipping it to my work office...dont want the package saying "hair regrowth" all over it lol

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought some MOPC Labs 15% minoxidil + 5% azelaic acid. I like it, but I don't use it anymore because I am worried about minoxidil sides.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
MOPC and Perfect Image Solutions are probably the two best solutions out there for 15% Minoxidil. I wouldn't recommend anything from Minoxidilmax and there Durag*n etc. solutions. The rest are small companies who are just looking for some market share.

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
I wouldn't recommend anything from Minoxidilmax and there Durag*n etc. solutions.

Did you have personal impression from their products or just an information from the net?
I'm asking because I have used their 10% solution and now waiting to receive 15% Dual gen.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Shift said:
smitysmity said:
I wouldn't recommend anything from Minoxidilmax and there Durag*n etc. solutions.

Did you have personal impression from their products or just an information from the net?
I'm asking because I have used their 10% solution and now waiting to receive 15% Dual gen.

I e-mailed them requesting information about their product. They turnaround and e-mailed me refusing to provide me any information. When I tried to clarify what I needed to know, they turned around and were extremely rude to me.

Meanwhile, every other 15% minoxidil company replied back to me properly. I feel that this particular company is shady especially when they have so many minoxidil solutions products compared to the rest, and feels like they are just throwing stuff together based on demand.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
NES said:
I bought some MOPC Labs 15% minoxidil + 5% azelaic acid. I like it, but I don't use it anymore because I am worried about minoxidil sides.

I'm using the MOPC Labs 15/5 (like you bought). I got a pounding headache the first day...then decided to actually read the directions. I was putting 1mg on each temple and the crown, so 3mg total. Turns out I was suppose to be using 1mg TOTAL on the head. Cut it down to 1mg and I've been fine since. I believe that I'm getting some new hairs, but I'll have to compare to baseline in a few months.

It's my first 15/5 that I've used, and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Salem

Reaction score
After Dr. Lee's Xandrox solutions were taken off the market, I've been looking for a replacement. I've been using Perfect Image Solutions 15% Min, 5% Azelaic, and "Retinol Enhanced" product. My first time using, I got a headache.

I've never shed so much in my 4 years of fighting nature with dutasteride and Xandrox. I've been shedding heavily since 1 week after running out of Xandrox, about 1.5 to 2 months. That's the only change in my regimen, so I'm inclined to believe I'm not responding as well as the ~60-70 glowing reviews on Amz.

By the way, you can't just rinse the stuff out like I did with Xandrox. You'll need to shampoo. It leaves a smelly residue. I rinse it sometimes and head out the door, but occasionally catch a slight whiff of it.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
I have 2 perfect image solutions for sale 5% minoxidil, 5% Azelaic Acid if anyone wants them, new in the box.

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
Just my two pennies...

I've been using perfect image solutions 10% with aa for a week now after my xandrox 5% ran out.

It is more sticky than xandrox and thus a bit more of a pain. The quality of the packaging etc do certainly give the impression of a quality product but obviously its too early for me to tell any results of the swap. I did feel light burning the first time i applied it, a sensation i hadn't experienced since i first used xandrox... Perhaps that suggests a slightly better absorption or higher concentration of aa.

This stickiness is annoying though, I have to make sure my hair is quite dry before I apply it or else it makes a right sticky mess of my hair. Xandrox was ahead in terms of usability IMO.