Results/coverage Come A Lot Slower For People With Light Hair And Skin Type?

hairlinerecupe

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see this discussed at all. Almost all of the people who get hair transplants seem to have darker hair than blonde. My new hairs growing after the shed (at almost 4.5 months right now) just seem so invisible in most lighting and are hard to spot (they are much lighter than my already light hair). I have to take a shower and dry my hair to see most of them and distinguish them from the longer hair that didn't shed.

An online friend with darker hair had quite good coverage around 4-5 months and ended up with amazing results despite picking a cheap clinic (he is at month 8 or 9 now). I was told by my surgeon I was a top tier candidate because of my thick hair. Can a lot of growth happen in 1 month time? I plan to get my first haircut then and will see how it look like then and will post some pics for an assessment.

Last edited:

hairlinerecupe

My Regimen
Reaction score
real results start at 6 months... keep the faith buddy.
You're right. I hit 5 months today and the difference from when i made this post is insane. I mean, it's still very see-through in bathroom lighting, but in other less harsh lighting, it looks a lot more dense. Obviously far from done, but there are A LOT of new hairs growing in. It should look pretty good at 6 months.