Results After 8 Weeks (finasteride, minoxidil., Ketoconazol, Supplements)

criOpz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am 37 (Asian/Caucasian) from Germany and my hairloss started when I was about 19. I applied Minoxidil (Brand Spectral) for the first time on my scalp when I was about 29 but unfortunately I did not see any new hair growth, but at least it stopped my hairloss at that time. But pretty dissapointed of the results I stopped using it after about 5 months.

8 Years later on 12th July 2018 I finally decided to try finasteride (1mg per day) and combinded it with Minoxidil (Brand Alopexy in the morning / Regaine/Rogaine Foam in the evening) + 0.5mm Dermaroller (2x a week), Ketoconazol and Supplments (Daily: Vitamin B-Complex, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, OPC, Magnesium, / Copper (1x time a week)), Shampoo Anaphase 6x per week, Ket 1x per week. I did not experience any adverse effects from finasteride nor did I experience any shedding so far.

I workout 2 times per week and I do not waste much thought about what I eat. I just check that I get enough proteins and carbs for muscle growth and I just try to stay healthy. I rarely drink alcohol/energy drinks etc. and I quit smoking when I was about 25.

Here are my results after about 2 months. I have to admit that it works faster and better than I expected and new hair is growing everywhere on my scalp. I am looking forward to the next months and I will keep this thread updated.

Edit: I keep wearing my hair for the next 6 months short, so that we can see here the real results.

Edit 20th Sep. 2018: List of Supplements/Medications:

Supplements:
Medications:
2x per week Dermaroller 0.5mm: DRS 540 Needles

treatment.jpg

Edit 4th Nov 2018:

20181012_194617.jpg

Last edited:

criOpz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can a Mod please move this thread to the sub forum "Tell your story"? Thank you.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am 37 (Asian/Caucasian) from Germany and my hairloss started when I was about 19. I applied Minoxidil (Brand Spectral) for the first time on my scalp when I was about 29 but unfortunately I did not see any new hair growth, but at least it stopped my hairloss at that time. But pretty dissapointed of the results I stopped using it after about 5 months.

8 Years later on 12th July 2018 I finally decided to try finasteride (1mg per day) and combinded it with Minoxidil (Brand Alopexy in the morning / Regaine/Rogaine Foam in the evening) + 0.5mm Dermaroller (2x a week), Ketoconazol and Supplments (Daily: Vitamin B-Complex, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, OPC, Magnesium, / Copper (1x time a week)), Shampoo Anaphase 6x per week, Ket 1x per week. I did not experience any adverse effects from finasteride nor did I experience any shedding so far.

I workout 2 times per week and I do not waste much thought about what I eat. I just check that I get enough proteins and carbs for muscle growth and I just try to stay healthy. I rarely drink alcohol/energy drinks etc. and I quit smoking when I was about 25.

Here are my results after about 2 months. I have to admit that it works faster and better than I expected and new hair is growing everywhere on my scalp. I am looking forward to the next months and I will keep this thread updated.

Edit: I keep wearing my hair for the next 6 months short, so that we can see here the real results.

View attachment 99012
Looks really positive. You can see it's coming in fast and much darker. You could be a fast responder by the looks of it. Will be interesting to see how you go after 6 months. You should have really good growth. Well done.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those who see results earliest, tend to get the most growth. Keep at it!

teknoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be good to know which products supplements and their generic names that you use?

criOpz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you all for the encouraging feedback! The next update will be posted within in the next 2 months.

It would be good to know which products supplements and their generic names that you use?

Here you are! I have added a list of all supplements/medications to my first post.

criOpz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is an update! My result after 3 and a half months (picture below). During the last 6 weeks I did a few changes:

• I replaced my roller with a derma pen. Instead of using the Roller/Derma Pen 2 times per week i use it now every 2nd day (0.5mm). Derma Pen: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07B2RYSPB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • I use Ketozolin 2% every second day
  • I didn't cut my hair since the last six weeks. I just wanted to see the weak growing spots better. Usually my hair grows very fast without medication but with medications it feels like it grows up to 50% percent faster.

As you can see the medications work pretty well. After 14 weeks from actually skin-bald to this. It is still not dense because it is all new hair but you can see it growing all over my scalp, even at the temples.

Next update will be within the next 8 Weeks!

20181104_190354.jpg

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is an update! My result after 3 and a half months (picture below). During the last 6 weeks I did a few changes:

• I replaced my roller with a derma pen. Instead of using the Roller/Derma Pen 2 times per week i use it now every 2nd day (0.5mm). Derma Pen: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07B2RYSPB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • I use Ketozolin 2% every second day
  • I didn't cut my hair since the last six weeks. I just wanted to see the weak growing spots better. Usually my hair grows very fast without medication but with medications it feels like it grows up to 50% percent faster.

As you can see the medications work pretty well. After 14 weeks from actually skin-bald to this. It is still not dense because it is all new hair but you can see it growing all over my scalp, even at the temples.

Next update will be within the next 8 Weeks!

View attachment 103565

holy crap, dude nice progress! this is legit

btw, how long do you think you will keep this routine?

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep it Up ! Great progress!
Thanks for posting, always great to see success from users, good luck further ;)