Results after 2 months? Pictures Inside

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its a great improvement, dude. if i saw you i wouldn't look twice you dont look like you balding at all anymore.... by the way, you use the foam right? Or the liquid?

Gningo

Reaction score
It really has worked for you and congrats mate. I'm 28 (how old are you by the way)and looking to start this regime as i have recession in my temples and have always had a weak crown area. What percentage Nizoral do you use 1 or 2% and how do you space the days out for using it.....any conditioners used as well?
Thanks for your time mate

dfinf4

Reaction score
Yes Nizoral 2%. I typically use Nizoral every other day. Sometimes I use Nizoral 1% instead. I don't use any conditioners at the moment (but I have before, can't remember the brand).

I am 21 years old.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats up dfinf4?
Man, you hair looks great! Haven't seen you on the site in a while. Usually that means success, which is wonderful!!
Man, I have thrown some questions at you in the past and I hope you didn't mind!! I have 2 questions if you would please:
I understand your only applying the foam in the temple and crown region. It seems as though the whole top of your head is however now thicker and healthier. Seems like you have more hair there now too! Would you agree with those statements or do you think only the temples improved? If you do agree, what do you think caused the increased hair in the middle or whole top region of your head?
Thanks much! Have a great one. Tim

dfinf4

Reaction score
timallen45 said:
Whats up dfinf4?
Man, you hair looks great! Haven't seen you on the site in a while. Usually that means success, which is wonderful!!
Man, I have thrown some questions at you in the past and I hope you didn't mind!! I have 2 questions if you would please:
I understand your only applying the foam in the temple and crown region. It seems as though the whole top of your head is however now thicker and healthier. Seems like you have more hair there now too! Would you agree with those statements or do you think only the temples improved? If you do agree, what do you think caused the increased hair in the middle or whole top region of your head?
Thanks much! Have a great one. Tim

Check your PM.

I typically apply rogaine to my temples and crown, and rub the remainding wetness into the rest of my head.

tooyoung22

Reaction score
Hey man I saw your story and I'm in a similar situation as you. 22 years old and thinking about using rogaine foam and nizoral.

Have you continue having success since your last post or have the results from rogaine/nizoral tapered off since then?

Thanks!

flamingpie

Established Member
Reaction score
i have very similar hairloss as yours and am the same age.
I just started this rogaine+nizoral regime about 3 weeks ago....hopefully i get the same great results.