Results after 2 months? Pictures Inside

RaginDemon

Reaction score
definitely a visable improvement

congrats!

Iceman-

Reaction score
Very Good, I hope to have results as good as yours. Are you seriously only using Foam and nizoral? No internals?

G

Another ultra fast minoxidil responder. It seems that when you don´t get regrowth within the first months you will never get it.

DudeInNJ

Reaction score
Definite improvement. I'm also new to minoxidil and nizoral. So far, they work as advertised.

HighOnDHT

Reaction score
There was some study which showed Nizorol increased hair thickness and H&S did the oposite.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re:

DudeInNJ said:
Definite improvement. I'm also new to minoxidil and nizoral. So far, they work as advertised.

nizoral helps my hair as well.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
someone shut this person up...she has no idea what she is talking about in any of the forums and she's hideotastic and insulting to other posters.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
moderator, please ban this queer ***! ^

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, great work! Can you tell us where you apply the foam on your head? Did you shed at all? Did it increase thickness throughout your scalp or just hairline area? Thanks man.-Tim

dfinf4

Reaction score
timallen45 said:
Hey, great work! Can you tell us where you apply the foam on your head? Did you shed at all? Did it increase thickness throughout your scalp or just hairline area? Thanks man.-Tim

Well I did 3 months of rogaine straight. And took a pause for 3 months, and am now back using rogaine. I apply it all over my head, specifically my temples and rear top of my head. During my last month of re-starting rogaine I have been shedding a lot, not visibly noticible, only when i see them fall onto my hands when I run my hand through my hair. I also use Nizoral 2-3 times a week. I noticed a bit of thickness, but especially my temples. They are not as drastic as they were back in april. I am looking forward to my shedding to end, and my temple hair to grow back a bit (hopefully!).

Good luck guys!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: January 18th 2008 update

dfinf4 said:
Here are some update pictures. I have still been using 5% rogaine foam 2x a day. I have been applying it to each of my temples, along with the back center (cowlick?) part of my head. I have applied it to the back of my head as a "just in case" measure. I have not had any thinning of hair loss problems, but I figure that it wouldn't hurt if I applied rogaine to it. But for good measure I took some pictures and noticed I am losing hair there too. I have been shedding like crazy the last 3 months, and wonder if it is all the hair from the top of my head? Is the hair loss on the top of my head from the rogaine? Will it grow back?

The only thing I use is Nizoral (3x a week) and the foam 2x a day.

dscn2490oc3.jpg

dscn2489qw1.jpg

dscn2488tq4.jpg

dscn2483zx1.jpg

dscn2481jd6.jpg

dscn2491oz7.jpg

HOLY BATMAN, that's a lot of regrow in a short period of time. Your hair went down a Norwood scale.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, i'm really sorry for bugging you with these messages but...
I know you apply the foam in the back cowlick area and your temples, but do you apply it say in the middle of your scalp, meaning between your hairline and cowlick? It seems very thick there which is awesome! I like how your hair looks when you put it up in the front. No, i'm not gay, just letting you know it looks good. Later

dfinf4

Reaction score
I dont directly apply it in the middle of my scalp. I do 1/2 cap full to my right temple, 1/2 cap full to my left temple, and 1/2 cap full to my cowlick area, then after I rub it in thoroughly to each of those areas, I rub all over the rest of my head. But to answer your question I do not directly apply it to the middle of my scalp. Thanks for the positive comments!

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey mna, keep up the rogaine..Its too bad your getting a shed, it seems to happen a lot, but just stick with it. Id suggest thinking about getting on propecia too, that will definitely help halt further loss. your call.

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks awesome dude! Keep us up to date.