Results 4 months with minoxidil + finasteride

iripecyc

Reaction score
You're doing it well! Do you use minoxidil once a day or two? What brand of finas are using?

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
you have regrown your temples a little bit much closer to NW2 now. You should add dermarolling to your regimen.

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
you have regrown your temples a little bit much closer to NW2 now. You should add dermarolling to your regimen.

Do you have links to studies which actually prove the effectiveness of dermarolling? I can't find anything and I'm really curious: my min/finasteride/nizoral treatment is working but I'd love to improve some more and show my hairloss who's boss ;)

hermandolol

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your reply
I thought about adding dermarolling into my regimen, but I think I will wait 8 months. If I am not happy with my results I will jump on dermarolling.

Do you have links to studies which actually prove the effectiveness of dermarolling? I can't find anything and I'm really curious: my min/finasteride/nizoral treatment is working but I'd love to improve some more and show my hairloss who's boss ;)

http://www.ijtrichology.com/article...lume=5;issue=1;spage=6;epage=11;aulast=Dhurat

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you, will take a look, maybe a good one for my regimen, since it's so much easier to do than I thought, big 3 is only 3 minutes a day... :)

Justeone

Reaction score
looks like you are making gains . hard to tell with the before pic since the lighting . but your hair is looking healthy in the last 4 photos.. good stuff bro keep it up

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, a quick update: it might be wishful thinking but I think my temples are regrowing. Take a look at my photos and give me your opinion.

First one is before I started treatment.
View attachment 23235View attachment 23236View attachment 23237View attachment 23238View attachment 23239

Have you expirienced any shedding? ive been using finasteride for allmost a month now and im not sure if im shedding... i dont find many hairs in the bed or my clothes... its the same as before but when i go to the bathroom or other places i allways seems to leave small hairs behind me... and this is hairs that ar slowly turning to vellus from terminal because of dht. And one other thing is i don't expirience itching and inflammation as before i started finasteride. The only time i expirience this is when after i use minoxidil.. that damn pg.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Has your shedding stabilized yet. I'm glad to hear you are happy with your results. Keep at it!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
That is terrific to hear. Your hair looks great. Thanx for sharing and all the best.

jld501

Reaction score
great results bro, hoping to have similar to yours, my hairline is proving but my hair isnt nearly as thick as yours to begin with, hopefully it will thicken some, follow my thread! please keep posting pics even after youre satisfied with results!