Restored 85 Percent of my Hairline - From Norwood 2 to 1.3

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOT, isn't finasteride a weaker form of dutasteride? Why not try that first?

Last edited:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
looks like hairs an inch below your widows peak when it was at its baldest!

- - - Updated - - -

is CB the most costly part of your regime? i have asc, equol, and bim on the way from smitty. just spent about 800 on those three hair loss product which should last me a little over a yr depending how much i need. the nice thing is that the bim itself would have cost about 17 thousand dollars if id bought it in the form of the latisse brand! id be willing to go as high as 2k a yr on hair treatments. but at that point as you say the FUE starts becoming a very cost saving option long term, as long as you can maintain the rest of your hair. especially if you only have the Norwood 2-3 range baldness to fix with the transplant. should be cheaper than the guys who have to fix Norwood 3-4 hair lines. i have strongly though about hair transplant myself. man its a ****ed up think caring so much about hair! but i would never be one of those guys who just shaves it all off and forgets it. i made the choice to keep hair and im sticking the course. just see it as a way of life, and take pride in it lol

its very tempting to add dutasteride, but i still worry the side from a powerful agent like dutasteride, but ill see what i can get from a high dose of equol (50-100mg) as i believe that is safer even at higher dose. i did think to do just low dose dutasteride, since it has such a long half life and a flat dose response. should get a result even from 0.5 mg a wk

2020, my man, did you inject your TB yet??? are you going to keep with it?

be careful with asc its potent! i used it at a very high strength. your regimen is very good i would add dutasteride if i were u. my goal is to have a negative norwood. i was almost Norwood 3. do not under estimate proxiphen its minoxidil on steroids. ru in the k b solution is a good hairline treatment. cb is to much money i spent approx 1500 on it.

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
it doesnt matter where u get the ru its all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

hairline filling in!

- - - Updated - - -

i like immortal hair RejuvePlex topical for ahk!

Hi Israelite, So do you buy rejuveplex and also AHK-CU powder from ******* and mix them together?
Can you tell me how much ml's is in a rejuveplex bottle, it doesn't say on the site. Also how many grams of ahk do you put in each bottle.

Is there any proper way that your ment to mix the two products?
Also how is it cosmetically, possible to use in the morning and style your hair?

Thanks alot

Jacob

Reaction score
it doesnt matter where u get the ru its all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

hairline filling in!

- - - Updated - - -

i like immortal hair RejuvePlex topical for ahk!

Sounds like the nano-silver in the product isn't such a great idea. My guess is it's probably good for short-term use. Maybe take a break from it for awhile- rotate it.
Something I posted elsewhere on nano-silver: http://www.space-age.com/stemcell.html ..there is a hair-gel product there.

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Jacob, that link doesn't work for me. I haven't bought Rejuveplex yet but was about too. What does the link say about nano silver, is it bad for you?
I know you know of quite a range of topicals. I really need something to apply in the morning that is somewhat effective and also cosmetically ok so i can style it after. Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Jacob

Reaction score
Try this link: http://tinyurl.com/9xe3px6

No..that link doesn't talk about it being "bad"..but they're talking about injecting fat etc and using the nano-silver. Just thought it was interesting.

This was posted elsewhere: http://blogs.rsc.org/ra/2012/08/06/silver-is-just-as-toxic-to-human-cells-as-it-is-to-bacteria/ ..which may or may not be true. But I wasn't even thinking about it being toxic to "human cells" really...I was thinking- if it kills bad bacteria..then it probably kills good bacteria as well- since we're talking about topical use.

In spite of the fact that they are widely used in a variety of consumer products, many antibacterials work in ways similar to pesticides and, more alarmingly, antibiotics.

Much like antibiotics, nanosilver doesn't distinguish between good and bad bacteria - it just kills any bacteria it comes into contact with, many of which are beneficial, even necessary, for our survival and the survival of other species.

http://www.theecologist.org/green_g...label/340403/behind_the_label_nanosilver.html

For the record..I use an acne product that contains nano silver. Haven't been applying it all over my face lately though..

I forgot to answer your last questions there. Off the top of my head..DermaHeal..Lamas' topical...Andalou's.....I'm sure plenty of Divine Skin's would work....Phyto....etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Some other "negatives" of nano-silver mentioned here: http://www.examiner.com/article/fro...anosilver-permeates-every-aspect-of-our-lives

1) In vitro studies have shown that mammalian cell lines exposed to nanosilver at 50ug/ml of concentration ( a concentration that is 100X greater than that used to kill bacteria) stunts cell proliferation, induces morphological changes followed by increased cell death by apoptosis after 2 days post-treatment. More elegant cellular biological studies have shown that nanosilver are readily taken up by neuronal cell lines and cause mitochondrial dysfunction possibly by reactive oxygen species generated by nanosilver.
2) As nanosilver is currently being employed as wound dressings to treat injuries, tissue-culture studies have shown that fibroblasts and keratinocytes exposed to wound-dressing containing nanosilver stunt their cellular proliferation, induce abnormal morphological changes and cell death.
3) Moreover, transdermal deposition of nanoparticles and other fine particles found in topical creams such as titanium oxide (TiO2) have been demonstrated in vivo. It is conceivable that nanosilver particles in topical creams may penetrate the skin since the dermal accumulation of quantum dots and other spherical-shaped nanoparticles have also been documented. Although there are no studies with regards to the distribution of nanosilver in the brain, another concern is the possibility that nanosilver particles may cross the blood-brain and deposit in brain tissue with potential neurotoxic effects.
4) Inhalation of small carbon nanoparticles have been shown to cause respiratory and cardiovascular complications in vivo. Thus by virtue of their extremely small size, another grave concern is that nanosilver particles inhaled from nano-sprays may travel through the respiratory tract, accumulate into alveoli and gain access to the bloodstream by alveoli-capillary translocation. Moreover, nanosilver has been shown to inhibit the phagocytotic activity of macrophages in alveoli which increases the risk of contracting respiratory infections.

More..starting on page 17: http://libcloud.s3.amazonaws.com/93/b3/3/636/Nano_and_biocidal_silver.pdf

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i had ahk from a prior group buy. ifi were u i woud apply ahk at night because there is something in RejuvePlex topical thats a little sticky! its overal a good product and i recommend over thr cream. also RejuvePlex topical has all ntural good ingredients in it!

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Israelite, any idea why the gel form of AHK is more expensive than liquid? Does it penetrate better?

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the k/b solution seems really good. i understand one of the problem with regular RU was the RU powder just stayed on the head when the vehicle evaporated and the ru powder was not being absorbed and that k/b solutions helps fix this problem.

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
1ml every other day, minoxidil 7 days a week and emu oil in between. This is hairline only.

The_Mentalist

Established Member
Reaction score
And where is everyone getting ahk 5% liquid from?

Where do you get k&B solution? What exactly is it? Alcohol, like DMSO or?
Thanks

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats about it for topicals...also taking finasteride but going thru a slight shed ever since i started takjng it every day. Emu oil dries fast with little to no residue. I bought AHK from *************. Not clear on kb.... I know that site sells it too just not sure how to use it. Maybe someone can clesr that up.

ABJac

Reaction score
Hey Guys, just wanted to get some opinions from people experimenting with all these new topicals. I am a pretty solid NW2 and I shave my head (buzz 1/4 in) so topicals are pretty easy for me. Currently I have a really solid amount of vellus hair in the templs region with im trying to hang on to and possibly revive.

My current regimen is:
Toco-8
Tricomin (in the morning)
BioMed minoxidil and co-enzyme (night)
Adding S-equol
Hair factors from twin lab
nizoral (2x a week)
Omega 3's
Dropping saw palmetto
Biotene-24 shampoo from GNC (ingredients are really solid)

I want to add 1 more topical as I feel like minoxidil is no longer working. When I started, it made the area i applied it to very red immediately and then the redness disappeared, almost like it was dilating blood vessels and stimulating the skin. However, when I apply it now, no reaction in the skin. So would it be beneficial to add RU to my reg and if so how do I get it? Or should I add something like prox-n?? any advice or tips would be appreciated