Restarting Regaine (rogaine) After 4 Years

PostmanGreen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi back in 2011 I had started to lose hair around the front of my head going threw to the crown. It was starting to become very thin. I decided to give Regaine ago. It was new in the u.k at that time and thought what the heck I have nothing to lose. The results where amazing I grew all my hair back. I can't describe the elation I felt. I used it successfully for two years with absolutely no side effects. Then in 2013 I became quite ill & I was unable to pass urine and had gastroenteritis for around 3 weeks. I thankfully made a full recovery. But at the time my doctor said to me that he thought that Regaine may have been the cause so I stopped using it. I have since looked for more opinions from doctors other than my g.p and they are all absolutely certain Regaine had nothing to do with me becoming Ill. Fast forward to 2017 and I have just started Regaine again. My hair is a lot thinner than when I started it in 2011 but I'm not bald on any part of my scalp. As it worked so well the first time I'm curious to know if anyone has stopped using minoxidil for so long and gone back to it and had success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.