Reaction score
Increase your RU dosage slowly until your shedding reduces

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Increase your RU dosage slowly until your shedding reduces
Im taking 75 mg now

Im still thinking about low doses Cyproterone Acetate (for example 12.5mg e2d) to reduce some testosterone (I have my testosterone at the highest levels of the norm, my serum DHT levels are in middle range, estradiol medium range, prolactin medium range)

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im taking 75mg now

Im still thinking about low doses Cyproterone Acetate (for example 12.5mg e2d) to reduce some testosterone (I have my testosterone at the highest levels of the norm, my serum DHT levels are in middle range, estradiol medium range, prolactin medium range)
Hmm, it’s been done before but be careful since it nukes androgens

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Off-topic but I noticed your regime says oral min/topical, how much oral are you using?

Also have you tried RU?
I’m on 2.5mg once a day oral min. I haven’t tried RU yet but I’m ready to use it if I lose ground

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few things. RU has a short half life and should be applied twice daily for best results. You can get more results from 5mg of oral minoxidil. You can needle and use tretinoin as well. Something else you could consider, which could potentially be very powerful, is topical bicalutamide.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking finasteride (tried propecia and generics) 1mg for over 5 years and also dutasteride (tried Avodart and generics) 0.5mg for 2 years, I have been using 2.5mg oral minoxidil (tried to drink Minoxidil and Loniten pills) for a year and ru58841 (from actifolic) for a month and topical Minoxidil 5% twice per Day for month.

Finasteride/Dutasteride are from pharmacy with prescription.

An interesting fact is that I dont have ANY side effects.

My hairs are still falling out (100-200 hairs per Day), im loosing ground.

I went from Norwood 0 to Norwood 3/4 in 10 years. I started taking drugs when I was Norwood 2.

Is there someone on this forum who also doesnt have any side effects and results with these drugs?
Yeah I’ve used dutasteride/finasteride for over 2 years with continually worsening hair and no side effects. It just doesn’t work for quite a few people. We need the next generation of treatments to come out fast.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few things. RU has a short half life and should be applied twice daily for best results. You can get more results from 5mg of oral minoxidil. You can needle and use tretinoin as well. Something else you could consider, which could potentially be very powerful, is topical bicalutamide.
use RU one time per day is nice or not ?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, such experimenting we are getting.
All those things don’t work is your testimony & I agree they don’t. People are even drinking topicals which, excuse me for laughing not at you.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah It’s not thickening
Yes Its not thickening and these drugs dont even stop/slow down my balding

my DHT levels are still in normal ranges (in the middle range) and my T is upper range

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try upping your dutasteride dosage as crazy as that sounds. Use 2.5mg-5mg. Maybe you’re just resistant and need that extra concentration. Also what’s your family history regarding balding?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try upping your dutasteride dosage as crazy as that sounds. Use 2.5mg-5mg. Maybe you’re just resistant and need that extra concentration. Also what’s your family history regarding balding?
Only grandfather from mother side was bald. Norwood 6 at ~40 years old, Norwood 7 at 50-60-70

im scared that 2.5mg Dutasteride will increase my T more. My T is very high naturally

Last edited: