Research done : headed to Belgium

Beestig22

Reaction score
About 2 years ago I started out researching hair transplant surgeons and techniques.
FUT is not an option since I may wear my hair shorter at certain times during the year.

FUE is the best option for me and from what read of this and several other international forums Belgium is the hotspot for top quality FUE hair transplantation.
Last year I spend money and time visiting clinics in Belgium, meeting up with patient.

Among those visited : ********, Feriduni, Mwamba, Prohairclinic
After seeing results online and live patient I have decided Prohairclinic is my top choice.

They have produced consistent results, had the best live patient results (although others where nearly as good) and had the best price quality model.
I took the plunge and the team of Prohairclinic (dr. De Reys was present) performed a 2 day session, covering the crown and frontal hairline.
I can truly say that the treatment was very smooth, no pain at all.
All I can say to others looking for top quality FUE : Belgium is a place where you will find the best in the world, including Prohairclinic.

Beestig22

Reaction score
My before pictures fUlMURCWxSMibkwWZXIeeJIlnqwqKBobwnzc5s2HKH0.jpg
R4k64LB64St_mLzJZvGimu7Tbmc1x76mwzzCSEuVJdc.jpg

Gingerslippers

Reaction score
Hi, looks like you've had great results! I am just starting out on my journey and trying to find a reputable surgeon at an affordable price! This Dr looks like he might be in the running!

Beestig22

Reaction score
Hi, looks like you've had great results! I am just starting out on my journey and trying to find a reputable surgeon at an affordable price! This Dr looks like he might be in the running!

Hey, I just had my surgery about a week ago. it will still be a while before I will see the final result.

Beestig22

Reaction score
It has been about 3 weeks since my treatment and I am even more happy with my choice going to Prohairclinic.
No pain at all, some swelling but nothing major.
The entire after-treatment experience has been mapped out in the Prohairclinic after care documents. It is amazing how well they predict how and what would happen the days and weeks after the treament.

- - - Updated - - -

A picture of the frontal area. In daylight I can hardly see any redness, I guess the Prohairclinic Hydro One after care cream works miracles !