Replicel Updated Their Shisedo Phase Ii Trial Data Readout Date To Q2 2018 (was H2 2018 Before)

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least they didn't change the date like everyone else always does

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need good results. I want to see at minimum 30 % increase in hair density.
This would be huge but I think its logic to get even better results with multiple injections.

The Top responder hat an increase of 24% with ONLY ONE Injection!!!!
I don't know how to react if I see an increase of 50 %..... xD. Would get an heart attack lol. just think about it. Is there anybody who thinks that this is IMPOSSIBLE?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need good results. I want to see at minimum 30 % increase in hair density.
This would be huge but I think its logic to get even better results with multiple injections.

The Top responder hat an increase of 24% with ONLY ONE Injection!!!!
I don't know how to react if I see an increase of 50 %..... xD. Would get an heart attack lol. just think about it. Is there anybody who thinks that this is IMPOSSIBLE?
I think they will suggest a yearly or 6 months injection to get the best result, but I am sure some crazy people(90% of this forum) will get this sh*t weekly...think about the possibilities haha.

I am sure like hell that multiple injections will be much better, but a little bit of time has to be given the injected ones to develop until the next dosage should maybe added to boost the first injection etc. This will be crazy sh*t xD

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're positioning this as a long term solution for hair loss. But it might indeed be that the injections need to be partitioned into multiple times every X months or so for the best result.

I do want to know what the 5 year efficacy data is to be honest.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're positioning this as a long term solution for hair loss. But it might indeed be that the injections need to be partitioned into multiple times every X months or so for the best result.

I do want to know what the 5 year efficacy data is to be honest.
Do you know when they will publish it? I remember in two weeks?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When do you guys think this will be available and how backed up do you think they will be when it's released

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best case scenario would be Q3 2018 but I am more interested in data than the release date.

Follica is apparently able to increase hair density by 30-40 % (source: annual report of follica) 3-4 times more effective than current statements. I guess they mean that the current treatements can increase density by 10 %? so it means 30-40 % increase.

If shiseido is able to do the same this would be the cure. We can really look forward to Follica, shiseido and even Brotzu. Triple power!
AS you already said, I would love to get more and more injections :D if it really give you a SUPER BOOST.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't it the likely case that foreigners won't be getting their hands on this even if they go to Japan? How frustrating would it be knowing *the* cure is out there but out of reach.
I'm sure even if it is the case in the beginning money will solve this somehow and like someone else said many hospitals in Japan are in private hand, so no problem ;)

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't it the likely case that foreigners won't be getting their hands on this even if they go to Japan? How frustrating would it be knowing *the* cure is out there but out of reach.

Why would this be....? Japan is a huge US ally... they would welcome it

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed.

Your dollars and euros will gladly be received in Japan.

I would pay much more money if I could get the treatment as soon as possible. And there are many here who think the same way.
What does money really mean for you if you are not happy in life. Really curious how much it will be.....
Something between 5k-20k at the beginning?

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would definitely pay 50k for complete sucesseion and permanent hair regrowth

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
... I think there is a plato a treatment reach. Also there was a case of a 21% regrowth but the average data was 8,7 if I remember correctly.
You also have to consider safety.
But I do hope the 20 % gets confirmed and continues on through years

What do you mean by plato? LoL maybe the first time I really have comprehension problems xD

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
im afraid with every new innovation the market demand will dictate the prices and not the costs. and if it works people will be willing to pay a LOT.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
im afraid with every new innovation the market demand will dictate the prices and not the costs. and if it works people will be willing to pay a LOT.

Not a lot of people can afford to pay a lot, and this is the kind of treatment that is easy to provide. They could quickly serve as many customers as they can get. Business 101: it's better to sell a thousand widgets at $1 profit than to sell 1 widget at $100 profit.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
What I would love to find out if Hellouser does make it to the congress is:

If this treatment does end up immunising hair follicles against DHT, will Shiseido inject the entire NW7 zone at each session or will they only focus on the thinning areas? Also will the price vary depending on the extent of treatment area?

I'm asking this because I'm pretty sure the study subjects will only receive the treatment in a small zone that is tattooed rather than the whole NW7 area.