Replicel rumours?

paul27

Reaction score
Clinical trial results are due in April, and nothing seems to be leaking out yet. I've been watching Replicel's stock (repcf), and it hasn't been doing much; low volume and the stock price isn't doing much. When news starts to leak out, the stock price is a good indication of whether the news is positive or negative.
Maybe if I stopped watching the stock market my hair might come back.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
paul27 said:
Clinical trial results are due in April, and nothing seems to be leaking out yet. I've been watching Replicel's stock (repcf), and it hasn't been doing much; low volume and the stock price isn't doing much. When news starts to leak out, the stock price is a good indication of whether the news is positive or negative.
Maybe if I stopped watching the stock market my hair might come back.

..... ok so what do you expect? The results are due at the end of April. NO ONE(except for a few people at Replicel) knows what their results are. Anything that's currently happening with Replicel's stock is just speculation and panic.

Replicel has been working at this for the past 9 years. The results of all that work is coming up in a few weeks. Stop panicking and let's all just wait