Replicel Phase II in 2015!

Renee1

Reaction score
Could potentially be the cure but dermal sheath cells like dermal papilla loose their inductive ability in culture. Terrible phase 1 results, hopefully they perform better in phase 2.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
According to there phase 1 in comparison Rogaine had simlar results and I dont know of too many people who rogaine has had an impact on, and there were also people that went below baseline. Also Shiseido sell Adenogen shampoo which is expensive and according to there trials was very affective but again dont know any people who have had results with Adenogen.

Hopefully they have tweeked something because the phase 1 results were puss.

Renee1

Reaction score
Histogen phase 1 was way more impressive! Hopefully replicel tweaked their protocol

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i am from austria. does anyone know the name of the manufacturer? maybe i can get some infos...

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] and the results are supposedly permanent since the procedure grants insensitivity to DHT to DHT-sensitive follicles on the scalp. [...]

OMG!

- - - Updated - - -

[...] Also Shiseido sell Adenogen shampoo which is expensive and according to there trials was very affective but again dont know any people who have had results with Adenogen.
[...]

What do you mean, effective? Is this indicated for male pattern baldness, like Nizoral?

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
woooo... fingers crossed although this will probably be really expensive....

shiseido... don't they also sell cosmetics, make up and stuff like that ?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
woooo... fingers crossed although this will probably be really expensive....

shiseido... don't they also sell cosmetics, make up and stuff like that ?

David Hall says it will be very competitive with today's options. I believe a similar treatment, if not the tendonosis treatment is supposed to cost $3,000-$5,000 USD, which is more or less the same kind of treatment for male pattern baldness, so it should cost around the same amount.

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
oh, well... hope you are right cos that's peanuts compared to the psychological cost of mbp

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh, well... hope you are right cos that's peanuts compared to the psychological cost of mbp

Psychological cost of male pattern baldness doesn't exist... you can't put a price on such a burden.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Psychological cost of male pattern baldness doesn't exist... you can't put a price on such a burden.

kqWTBGP.jpg

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
$5000 for not having to worry about strong lighting, wind, rain, water, swimming, concealers, minoxidil. mockery, confidence? aka myl life since I started balding?

Yep, no price on it indeed. Sign me up.

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score

you can put a price on everything... why would anyone pay money for treatment if they don't expect any utility from that... but anyways were are off topic

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will the trial test subjects be required to quit minoxidil and finasteride for the duration of the trial? If so, then it sucks for the people who get the placebo!

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you sure they are already recruiting for the RCH-01 trials? I also signed up as an interested party and I live close to one of the test sites, but haven't been contacted unfortunately. Well, who knows what their inclusion criteria are.

Qub1

Reaction score
Will the trial test subjects be required to quit minoxidil and finasteride for the duration of the trial? If so, then it sucks for the people who get the placebo!

I don't think people who use minoxidil, finasteride or any other product are allowed to participate at all, since it would make measuring gains / losses impossible due to possible interference.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure they are already recruiting for the RCH-01 trials? I also signed up as an interested party and I live close to one of the test sites, but haven't been contacted unfortunately. Well, who knows what their inclusion criteria are.

Benjt, I assume you live in Germany then? Would be really great to have someone who is in the trial.