Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
do you have a study to back that up ?
most bald people have thin hair everywhere by the age of 40 (my observation).

There might be astudy but my observation is that men bald in a pattern - and the back and sides are usually okay. Thus "male pattern" baldness. I have DPA, have been balding for like 15 years and my sweet spot is still thick as f***.

Reactions: br1

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have a study to back that up ?
most bald people have thin hair everywhere by the age of 40 (my observation).

Nah I see tons of balding guys in their 40/50/60's who have a strong donor but a shitty top of head/crown. Some do have a thin donor though but those guys are almost always Norwood 6/7.

I'm sure what shiseido will do is take the punch biopsy from an area with very strong terminal hairs within the absolute safest area of the donor.

Reactions: br1

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
most balding people will lose doner area the older they get.

Some company should start researching allogeic grafts. Why take out hearts, livers, kidneys and throw hair away? Start promoting hair organ donor programs.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
without is maintenance drug, this method will not last forever, because we know that even doner area hair gets thinner and thinner. unless they use body or beard hair.
What are you even taking about? What scientific study/observation, or scientist has said that rch-01 wont work even if a person has thinned hair in their donor area? This sounds like something you pulled out of the air

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you even taking about? What scientific study/observation, or scientist has said that rch-01 wont work even if a person has thinned hair in their donor area? This sounds like something you pulled out of the air
It's obvious, the cultured cells has the same lifespan of the original cells.
By the time the doner area starts thinning the transplanted copies will thin at the same time.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's obvious, the cultured cells has the same lifespan of the original cells.
By the time the doner area starts thinning the transplanted copies will thin at the same time.

Purely an anecdotal observation on my part, but I'm constantly looking at dude's heads in public (I used to check out women's asses) and it's hard to tell when guys have "thinned" hair in the donor region. I mean I see older guys all the time who are total slick bald NW7s on top but keep it buzzed on the sides because they're too lazy to totally shave it, and it doesn't look like there's anything wrong the hair in the horse-shoe. That hair might be thinning technically, compared to what it was before male pattern baldness kicked in but it's not that noticeable aesthetically. Even my old man is probably close to NW6 and I can see what you're saying, but hes in his 60's and has been balding for decades.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Thinning in the donor area is such a non issue for 99% of folks. Like, hair transplantation or hair cloning isn't going to give us eternal youth. Yes, your hair and your cells will continue to degrade and weaken sloooooooowly over time. So what?

Maybe because I work with the public I see a lot of balding. It is RARE to see a man who isn't ANCIENT who doesn't have a suitable "sweet spot." Not sure why anyone (who isn't DUPA) is hung up on this.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we're fucked

We are indeed f*****g doomed. Just hop on f*****g propecia and minoxdil and pray for god your body can take it so you can at least postpone our inevitable fate for a few years. Then during those years work in getting a f*****g job as far away as possible from where you are so that no one can see you in your decadence.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are indeed f*****g doomed. Just hop on f*****g propecia and minoxdil and pray for god your body can take it so you can at least postpone our inevitable fate for a few years. Then during those years work in getting a f*****g job as far away as possible from where you are so that no one can see you in your decadence.
XD yes I have a job away from everyone I know.

I dont wanna go back bald tho

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not bad except its based on your wishes and hopes.

no wonder people end up dissapointed.

Follica IS close to release, as is Shiseido and they're the only ones so far with positive clinical results.

May not be the "team" people are rooting for, but they're definitely on track to win the season whether anyone likes it or not.