Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

finnymikeg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_0826.PNG

Isn't Replicel using a similar method to what Aderans used? Look at the second paragraph, it states that in their phase 2 trial that they found that their treatment prevented future hairloss. I know that Aderans was discontinued but this shows that RCH-01 can offer maintenance as shown in Aderans' phase 2 results. I also understand that the DP lose inductivity in mass culture, but could the cultured cells still retain the DHT-resistant genes and pass them on to the inductive cells in the follicle? I'm no scientist, but it makes sense to me.

Last edited:

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Great, so we might just had to wait 5 years for Replicel to arrive to the same conclusion as Aderans? This industry is a joke.

br1

Reaction score
I would be happy with that result. Like 1 treatment every 5 years, to save what I have now?

Take my money!

Reactions: JDW

finnymikeg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be happy with that result. Like 1 treatment every 5 years, to save what I have now?

Take my money!
I agree! However, I believe that you will not need to get treatments every 5 years or so. I think the results are permanent as the DHT-resistance is passed on to the follicle (at least that's what Replicel is advertising and it's also shown in the Aderans trial).

Reactions: br1

br1

Reaction score
I don't understand why Aderans didn't move forward? There is definitely a market for this kind of solution.. A big one, basically every single next generation of bald men, could use this to prevent going bald.

finnymikeg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why Aderans didn't move forward? There is definitely a market for this kind of solution.. A big one, basically every single next generation of bald men, could use this to prevent going bald.
I believe that their funding was cut for their hair loss trials. I'm not trying to start any sort of a conspiracy theory, but I think Bosley is their sister company so maybe that could have influenced the discontinuation of their future trials.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man cry all you want about replicel, I only have one condition. Cry about the facts, not your fears! I don't care if you criticize replicel with factual evidence, my beef is that you assume the worst in everything, and beat a horse that's been dead for weeks. Just give it a rest, we'll see facts soon.

so then put him on ignore and stop posting about how his posting annoys you.

Last edited:

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm assuming Aderans stopped because money. Even though the prevention would have been a huge market and saved my *** 4 years ago it wasn't the whole enchilada so inverstors left, they died. If they were private may have been different, now they make wigs. That is the business equivalent of going bald

Can everyone here agree that when the replicel data does get released to start a new thread? so there's no need to scroll through the wake of hurt feelings and pointless posts

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm assuming Aderans stopped because money. Even though the prevention would have been a huge market and saved my *** 4 years ago it wasn't the whole enchilada so inverstors left, they died. If they were private may have been different, now they make wigs. That is the business equivalent of going bald

Can everyone here agree that when the replicel data does get released to start a new thread? so there's no need to scroll through the wake of hurt feelings and pointless posts

i dont know what hurt feelings you mean but did not read whole thread---people can go back and delete posts though to clean it up.

you dont need people to agree, just do it at the time and put 'facts' in the title and bump it a few times..and people who want just the facts will follow...you are not going to get people to stop speculation though..its just what everyone does on every treatment thread. Brotzu of course was the worse but it goes on with the RU thread also.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 49661 Isn't Replicel using a similar method to what Aderans used? Look at the second paragraph, it states that in their phase 2 trial that they found that their treatment prevented future hairloss. I know that Aderans was discontinued but this shows that RCH-01 can offer maintenance as shown in Aderans' phase 2 results. I also understand that the DP lose inductivity in mass culture, but could the cultured cells still retain the DHT-resistant genes and pass them on to the inductive cells in the follicle? I'm no scientist, but it makes sense to me.

If Replicel would at least maintain what we have then IMO that would be a satisfying breakthrough.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Guys let's just wait a few days...no point in reading too much into it.

If Replicel reads these posts it's a good thing for us to be having a healthy debate with both positive and negative ideas. If they see that some of us are thinking their delay to report study results means the results are probably bad that could put them under pressure to release the results fast, if the results are good.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Great, so we might just had to wait 5 years for Replicel to arrive to the same conclusion as Aderans? This industry is a joke.

Both Aderans and Intercytex dropped out.

I'm glad Replicel's still in the game but they can't succeed without a solution to the inductivity problem. There are new techniques to ameliorate the inductivity problem so they should start over with a new phase 1 human study and insert some of the new techniques (to protect inductivity) into their treatment.

Last edited:

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That seriously sucks so f*****g bad that aderans would have been able to halt hair loss but they didn't have the money to bring it to market. I'd be able to accept it if the science just wasn't there for a maintenance option but passing one by because of funding issues? That makes me want to put my balding head through the drywall

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get your act together Replicel.
Screenshot_20170302-101307.png

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get your act together Replicel.
View attachment 49700

This is what you get for making false promise.

If Replicel reads these posts it's a good thing for us to be having a healthy debate with both positive and negative ideas. If they see that some of us are thinking their delay to report study results means the results are probably bad that could put them under pressure to release the results fast, if the results are good.

Come off it. Replicel cares not baldies. They only reason they would be keen on speeding things up is the investors' interest.

ForeverBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can not believe it. So i guess the results are bad so they dont want to leak it out for financial purposes ? Sorry my English not so good

br1

Reaction score
http://investingnews.com/daily/life...investing/replicel-dermal-injector-to-market/

In an emailed note, Buckler said, ”Today’s news should provide shareholders and prospective investors with confidence that we are on track with the projections I laid out in the Letter to Shareholders at the beginning of the year. We are focused on getting the commercial-grade prototypes of our device manufactured and tested this year to position it for a CE-mark application and licensing deal next year. This is our nearest-term commercial asset and we expect will drive our transition from a pre-revenue to a revenue-generating company within the next 18 months.”

OK.. so basically they will bet all their eggs on the device thing, since the cell sh*t didn't work. Results may not come out ever. Just keep stalling and eventually people will forget about it.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK.. so basically they will bet all their eggs on the device thing, since the cell sh*t didn't work. Results may not come out ever. Just keep stalling and eventually people will forget about it.

How did you infer that lol