Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guy.

What is the fastest cure we can expect now?
I'm no fortune-teller.
I can't tell anyone what treatment is the nearest to commercialization.
Conditional commercialization of RCH-01 may crop up in late 2018-early 2019, may not even crop up at all. I'm rather sceptical about RCH-01 treatment, if my opinion is what you asked for.
Follica is supposed to be conducting a phase III trial. With that said, a potential release may happen in late 2019-early 2020, may never happen. Min + microneedling/dermabrasion is supposedly superior to just min.
Organ Germ Technology is running a preclinical trial at the moment. If safety is proven, a clinical trial is to be conducted in early 2019, and a conditional commercialization is to crop up in late 2020/early 2021. Even if Tsuji does finally achieve hair multiplication, I really don't think it will be available and affordable before 2025.
Aclaris is currently testing "soft" JAK inhibitors. By the end of 2018, we should know whether they are effective against male pattern baldness or not.
There are also Samumed, Cassiopea and Follicum, whose anti Androgenetic Alopecia drugs are currently being tested in phase II and III trials.
That's all I can answer, pal.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no fortune-teller.
I can't tell anyone what treatment is the nearest to commercialization.
Conditional commercialization of RCH-01 may crop up in late 2018-early 2019, may not even crop up at all. I'm rather sceptical about RCH-01 treatment, if my opinion is what you asked for.
Follica is supposed to be conducting a phase III trial. With that said, a potential release may happen in late 2019-early 2020, may never happen. Min + microneedling/dermabrasion is supposedly superior to just min.
Organ Germ Technology is running a preclinical trial at the moment. If safety is proven, a clinical trial is to be conducted in early 2019, and a conditional commercialization is to crop up in late 2020/early 2021. Even if Tsuji does finally achieve hair multiplication, I really don't think it will be available and affordable before 2025.
Aclaris is currently testing "soft" JAK inhibitors. By the end of 2018, we should know whether they are effective against male pattern baldness or not.
There are also Samumed, Cassiopea and Follicum, whose anti Androgenetic Alopecia drugs are currently being tested in phase II and III trials.
That's all I can answer, pal.

thank you friend ! :)
I can't eat propecia anymore because of the side effects. I'm only waiting for a new drug. If RCH 01 is not released this year, I will be bald.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain how this pipe dream works? They just say yolo and inject a bunch of stem cells into your scalp and hair is supposed to grow all over the place?
If you believe this I got sum bad newz
Just get a transplant, or accept defeat and shave it off. perfect oppo to take steroids and get jacked

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain how this pipe dream works? They just say yolo and inject a bunch of stem cells into your scalp and hair is supposed to grow all over the place?
Just get a transplant, or accept defeat and shave it off. perfect oppo to take steroids and get jacked
Replicel's technology confirms maimtenance after 5 years and 20% regrowth from their clinical trials. It will be a maintenance treatment with 0 or unknown sides with some additional regrowth.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah, sounds like glorified prp therapy to me.

also, I love how Q2 data release was a sure thing till spring, but now we are already at "expecting to have results in october". why is everyone pretending not to see this, I dont know.

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, sounds like glorified prp therapy to me.

also, I love how Q2 data release was a sure thing till spring, but now we are already at "expecting to have results in october". why is everyone pretending not to see this, I dont know.

Because RepliCel announced that we will Hear from Shiseido trial in Q2. But Shiseido has Never confirmed this. We have to wait and hope

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They extract dermal sheath cup cells from non balding areas in donor region, replicate them then inject them into areas that are prone to male pattern baldness. This gives the male pattern baldness areas the same immunity as the donor region. It has already shown to provide some regrowth and maintenance in the phase 1 study. Shiseido has just concluded the Phase II study and we are currently awaiting the results which will prob not be released until september.

But you are right of course. Let's not give cell based treatments a chance at all. Just shave it and take steroids. If that's your plan then there is no point in even coming to this website tbh.

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it will come out later this year or early next year?
First of all I am hoping for great results published by shiseido as soon as possible.
For me that would be maintaining for all of the ~66 participants. In Addition to that an increase up to 20% would be so amazing :)

#prayforshiseido