replacement for minoxidil?

_undead_

Reaction score
ive been using minoxidil for 6 months or so and its giving me some wrinkles under the eyes. im 19 and i really dont need that. sucks cus i bought a ton of it too.

anyone know if theres any other growth stimulants i can use in place of it? ive been looking at spectral RS but that pretty much just vitamins and stuff right?

tsiroutraw

Reaction score
Are you sure its from minoxidil?
i mean i have wrinkles around eyes too because i have bad vision and didnt wear glasses for years even now that i have contact lenses i dont wear them sometimes and that definetely gives me wrinkles.

Also from laughing too much. However after a good 10 hours of sleep all wrinkles dissapear.

I had that fear too before, then looking at my pre minoxidil pictures and sometimes i had them too and was usually because i was tired, my skin is like this it wears off fast but also recovers fast ( when i sleep/rest).

Dont forget for good skin, the key is good nutrition, sleep and exercise.

_undead_

Reaction score
tsiroutraw said:
Are you sure its from minoxidil?
i mean i have wrinkles around eyes too because i have bad vision and didnt wear glasses for years even now that i have contact lenses i dont wear them sometimes and that definetely gives me wrinkles.

Also from laughing too much. However after a good 10 hours of sleep all wrinkles dissapear.

I had that fear too before, then looking at my pre minoxidil pictures and sometimes i had them too and was usually because i was tired, my skin is like this it wears off fast but also recovers fast ( when i sleep/rest).

Dont forget for good skin, the key is good nutrition, sleep and exercise.

yes it was the monixidil. i wear contacts as well. i have been sleeping very well lately and they are still there. and the bags under my eyes are getting worse i think.

i work out a lot and my diet is really clean so i dont think its because of that. the wrnkles arent too bad right now but the bags are really noticable and its driing me crazy.

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
bad skin could be a minoxidil sideeffect

you could try folligen but it wont be near as affective as minoxidil
ketocream could be another option

LookAtMeNow450

Reaction score
@_undead_ how much minoxidil to you use per application? and how many times to you use minoxidil per day ? once or twice ?