Repair Operation With Dr.keser 1000 Grafts

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prevoius experience
I had an unsuccessfull previous operation with Elena Urypina (Урюпина Елена Львовна), greedy tard. For the reference:
http://www.ishrs.org/users/trichos
http://hairs.love
http://trichos.ru

You can find my prevous post here
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...angular-at-donor-zone-after-operation.106435/

A short list of mistakes:

1. poor utilization of donor zone
  2. large permanent shock loss at donor zone
  3. very very low graft surviveability (I counted it - out of 1300 not more then 600 had survived decpite she used the thickest and strongest grafts I had)
  4. bad angles at temples, most transplanted grafts are very noticable and are placed perpendicular to skin and not aligned with my own hair
  5. uneven use of donor with noticable rectangular halo
  6. placement of multi-follicle grafts at hairline
  7. placement of thick and multi-follicle grafts at temples (espessially huge ones at temple hairline, I think she thought it might look better to place strong grafts in front to )
  8. unnatural design of hairline in temple zone - in normal cases hair receed a bit in temples but b**ch managed to transplant there some hair (I had bad feeling even before the surgery, should have abandoned the surgery while she was drawing the line since she showed no signs of professionalism already at start)
  9. Uneven left and right sight hairline, she draw the line mirrorlike but for some reason did not follow her own pattern
Some good despite that:
  1. No inflamation at donor zone and overall acceptable condition at donor zone
  2. Decent growth but only in one small area
Operation with Dr.Keser
Surgery was carried out in the end of December 2017. It was split in two days 500+500. Dr. Keser had to deal with problems from first surgey. No grafts from prevoius surgery were extracted despite I asked him (because of possible bad aftermath), I just have to pluck it later. He tried to defuse the donor zone as much as possible and all 1000 grafts were taken around 1st donor zone, unfortunately Urupina fucked the donor zone so much that halo is still quite noticable. Overall my experience with him was completly different. 40 days from surgery the halo is not visible any more.

Attachments

• IMG_1771.JPG
    IMG_1771.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,455
  • IMG_1780.JPG
    IMG_1780.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,259
  • IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,310
  • IMG_1782.JPG
    IMG_1782.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 1,233
  • IMG_1796.JPG
    IMG_1796.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,327
  • IMG_1797.JPG
    IMG_1797.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,329
  • IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,604
  • IMG_20171021_214023.jpg
    IMG_20171021_214023.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,343
Last edited:

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I am currently issuing her a suit. The problem I had encounterd is all doctors confirm a very unprofessional level of Urupina but dont want to involve. Including:
- real trans hair rth.ru (met in person)
- inteco inteco-clinic.ru (met in person)

and by internet:
- thalizi talizi.ge
- Dr. Erdogan

Even Dr.Keser does not want to give a paper confirmation because usually bad doctors strike back hard.
I do not want money from her but hault her hair transplant activity. Had made an ethic complain to ISHRS but I am sure it will not lead to anything. According to Russian laws a written word of an expert is enough to judge her, it is necessary even in obvius cases
I was searching for some standards because it is another way to punish her (if something went aginst standards and it is obvius not expert opinion is recquired).

I will add some Russian translation later to protect other Russian men.

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
4.5 month have passed since my operation with Dr.Keser. From my previus operation most of the resault came from 4 to 5.5 month despite most people say 6-8 is a major growth period, so I still expect more improvement. Even now resault is great. It was a great luck I went to Keser. He managed to fix the damage to great extent. I can even cut my hair short at the back now (on photoes you can see donor zone cut to 10-11 mm and no visible sign, even close). Just for comparison attached a photo 2 weeks post Uruypina`s operation, dirty work. After Keser`s operation I had a clean and neat head even on 3 week.

The first problem Uruypina b**ch (Урюпина Елена Львовна) transplanted mostly thick 2-3-4 hair grafts at front line and singles it the back, this is even ridiculous she could did it so pedantic and it is a bit noticable at close look. May be she thought it is meant to be this way idk. Dr Keser tried to defuse it a bit and it worked.
The second problem is bad angles, and since time passed it became better because thick and 2-3-4 grafts had thinned a bit and bent towards the skin, they have a bit unnatural arc/bow look but at least dont stand perpendicular to the skin.
The last one is bad hairline shape, Dr Keser didnt change it much and there was not much he could do about it because Uruypina made it very unnatural - most man have cavity shaped hairline at temple points bu she made it strate to the top (should go like this at temple sides \ / and she made opposite angle / \ ) I so had to pluck a lot of hair, more damage from her. It is hard to describe the amount of hatred I have towards this b**ch, some day I will have my payback, still could not believe there are people like her ruining others life for money. Many thanks to Dr. Keser, a man of his word.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG_20170320_203125.jpg
    IMG_20170320_203125.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,096
Last edited:

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another good thing I have noticed is even a wrong angled hair tend to bent in right direction over time and also it tend to thin a bit making bending even easier. Still multiple haired grafts are bit more noticeble in the hairline as small black dots, thinning also makes it less visible over time.