Reminder Justin Biebers Downfall Started B/c Of His Hairloss

visage

My Regimen
Reaction score
e865a47a8d5cdca2c1ba5c0638b548a6--justin-bieber-pasta.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9A3cDu-BUknP7EEcJKotV5t7cpX8-0Q4fnUa-1QnQMdJAULgmjA.jpg

he would still be the same bieber if he had his hair. but he lost it and with that lost his confidence, then didnt bother with cothes/style maxing, naturally.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I can’t imagine being a celebrity/sex icon and start to bald. Especially because the public doesn’t know about his balding yet, but he definitely does. We all deal with this anxiety poorly, which is why we’re here, but can you imagine being in the public eye like that?

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that filmclip that image is from is depressing. They clearly go out of their way to hide Biebers imperfect hairline in it.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He will jump on finasteride and will continue to seks Haileys sweet *** (if finasteride doesnt give him a limp cawk)

GBClique

My Regimen
Reaction score
that filmclip that image is from is depressing. They clearly go out of their way to hide Biebers imperfect hairline in it.

can you message me the clip? there was definitely a correlation between his break and his hairloss imo. sad.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 95573
View attachment 95574

he would still be the same bieber if he had his hair. but he lost it and with that lost his confidence, then didnt bother with cothes/style maxing, naturally.

Or maybe he's not as popular with teens because he's getting older, you cretin. His fans were mostly teens because he started his career as a teen. By your logic, Vanilla Ice would still be hot in the music industry today since he still has a full head of hair.

He just engaged with a girl whose last name is Baldwin. How ironic is this?

tenor.gif

Last edited: