Reminder Chad doesn't bald nor knows what "balding" is

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, this is pathetic and disrespectful.
At first I wasn't sure about @Exodus2011's claims that OP is a horrible person but now I agree.

Posting that innocent girl's pic without permission, plus all those attempts to make other guys on the forum feel bad for no reason both make him a pretty psychopathic and sadistic person

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont worry op, those kids are like 17, give them 5-6 years and they will be balding hard, they have this type of hair to start thinning early. and you can be sure it will destroy them since it is much harder to have it and lose it then to never have it, so you can find comfort in this lol

by the way someone pls send me the pic I want to see it now lol :)

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cope by knowing some of these guys will go bald or go tranny mode on finasteride which isnt any better

balding as a chad is worse than being lifelong normie

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont worry op, those kids are like 17, give them 5-6 years and they will be balding hard, they have this type of hair to start thinning early. and you can be sure it will destroy them since it is much harder to have it and lose it then to never have it, so you can find comfort in this lol

by the way someone pls send me the pic I want to see it now lol :)
Lol, they still had their cool teen years with nice hair...

Puberty destroyed me personally.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well haha. Its just you becoming a men. You are genetically programmed like that. Thats what you call shitty genes lol. Nobody's perfect :(
nobody should have to deal with any form of baldness before 25, thats just fucked up. brutal

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody should have to deal with any form of baldness before 25, thats just fucked up. brutal
Yep. I started to bald with the age of 13/14. I "grew up" with it. Got mental disorders because of it, I think. Docs are not willing to give me stuff I want, makes me cry lol

As a male/men, I should be bald. But I want to stay a boy with great hair! #PeterPanSyndrome

TL: DR;
Puberty destroyed me.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. I started to bald with the age of 13/14. I "grew up" with it. Got mental disorders because of it, I think. Docs are not willing to give me stuff I want, makes me cry lol

As a male/men, I should be bald. But I want to stay a boy with great hair! #PeterPanSyndrome

TL: DR;
Puberty destroyed me.
try systems?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never, well, not now.

Imagine what would happen if someone finds out in my school... it automatically would stand out; just having randomly new 'great' hair lol.
do it when you leave school, a fresh start

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never, well, not now.

Imagine what would happen if someone finds out in my school... it automatically would stand out; just having randomly new 'great' hair lol.
If you can at least STOP it from progressing first, then a transplant may be in order.

Last edited: