Reaction score
from

ss10-margot-robbie-august-2016.jpg

to

sub-buzz-2256-1503348491-4.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I reckon she would be hot bald though. What is this fpb or just a costume for a role?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
what the actual f***

blackg

Reaction score
This is a perfect illustration of the devastating effect only a few centimetres of recession can have on our appearance. Take note, people.

This is probably the most important thread you will ever see on a hair loss forum.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Female pattern baldness do not work by this mechanism in real world.
Receding hairline is not observed at the onset of baldness

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well it is known amongst black women that they don't like to swim because it messes up their weave. 90% of black women wear weave or get perms. their natural state is a tight afro
so the vast majority of US black kids don't know how to swim at all

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
well it is known amongst black women that they don't like to swim because it messes up their weave. 90% of black women wear weave or get perms. their natural state is a tight afro
so the vast majority of US black kids don't know how to swim at all
Does this happen because they damaged their hair when younger with too many straightening products?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
While we are on the topic of Margot Robbie..... I remember seeing her on TV here in Australia like years ago and she was 'pretty'. Surprised to see how she is now like the hottest woman in Hollywood. This is what she used to look like as a young actress. What do you reckon, better makeup or surgery?

0578-5313833-_I_totally_would_Margot_Robbie_says_she_would_be_up_for_making_a-a-48_1516919074008.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think she just matured into being a beautiful woman, and perhaps had her nose touched up a bit

as far as wearing weave, apparently it causes traction alopecia; pulling on the hairs somehow kills them.
i am not sure if traction alopecia is permanent or if it all regrows once the weave is taken out and the hair is alloed to naturally grow back in

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a perfect illustration of the devastating effect only a few centimetres of recession can have on our appearance. Take note, people.

This is probably the most important thread you will ever see on a hair loss forum.

thing is that if you see a balding men as a heterosexual man you will never fully grasps the destroying effect balding has on looks for the reason alone youre not sexually interested

thus a female example was necesserary

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
While we are on the topic of Margot Robbie..... I remember seeing her on TV here in Australia like years ago and she was 'pretty'. Surprised to see how she is now like the hottest woman in Hollywood. This is what she used to look like as a young actress. What do you reckon, better makeup or surgery?

View attachment 95223
Her eyebrows got thicker, her face got leaner.

Every celeb gets fillers, surgery as well as top tier makeup and skin care routine anyway.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

When you look at her face in the 2nd pic, her forehead immediately grabs the attention of your eye and distracts you from the rest of her features. Men can cope with a bigger forehead bc of facial hair and a longer chin. Her philtrum to chin ratio is 1:1 whereas the ideal is 1:2. For some like Statham it's probably 1:3, his chin is HUGE. But honestly even if I put my finger over the pic to cover up her upper 1/3 and just look at her face she's still unattractive in that pic. Bad, pale skin.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
thing is that if you see a balding men as a heterosexual man you will never fully grasps the destroying effect balding has on looks for the reason alone youre not sexually interested

thus a female example was necesserary

You are wrong, I grasp the full extent, it enters the fabric of my body and destroys my soul and sanity.