RELIABLE DUTAS SUPPLY (UK) RECOMENDATIONS PLEASE!!

desperateDavid

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone advise on a good,reliable (and cheap) website to use to purchase Dutas from the UK. I saw a couple of sites but they are asking for bank transfers which I don't trust.

Been on 1.25 Proscar for a few months. Thinks theres a few baby hairs popping up on the left side temple which is nice (or is it my imagination). But I need those magical Duts.

somebody PLEASE advise.

Cheers

i really really really dont want to go f*****g bald.

allgone

Reaction score
I am from the UK, the cold northern part the rich southerns forget about !! I had a real hassle to start with and like u I didn’t really trust many sites, luckily I never got burnt but the thought was always there. I get my stuff from http://www.evopharmacy.com simply because I got other products from there and then they added a hair loss section. They are quite cheap on the generic items, but most importantly they are straight up and they accept all cards – or at least mine. They usually post stuff out within 48 hours which also helps.

Sean68

Reaction score
there arent any. at least online that ive found.the best place is inhousepharmacy or elitenetpharmacy. i get mine from inhouse and it takes about a week to arrive.

fallenfeather

Reaction score
My first order from inhouse never came. I'm still waiting on a refund for it but based on their good reputaion on this forum I put it down to customs seizing it and I went ahead and ordered something else from them. It's now been about 10 days and nothing's come yet so I'm about to give up on this company.
Pharma orders dot com supplied my first 2 batches of dutasteride very reliably but then the third batch was fake, tasted like acid and made me ill. I'd stay well clear of them.

So going by what is said here on HairLossTalk.com it seems inhouse is the best bet but sadly it seems not even they are completely reliable. I've been off dutasteride for a few weeks now due to all this messing about and fear my progress will slip away if I don't get something soon!

Good luck!

allgone

Reaction score
Inhouse screwed me as well, I ordered some stuff and it never came and trying to get in touch with them was a nightmare, sh** customer service. Maybe it was a one and they maybe really good, but they put me off for a life time. That’s when I went to the site I mentioned above, I think they maybe UK based but charge in $ ???

whats the site that keeps getting edited?

CCS

Reaction score
this sounds so odd. When I order I always get my stuff in a week. I ordered lithium (for general health) from unitedpharmacies, and it got lost in the mail, and they just sent me another free as soon as I emailed them. They even special order stuff for me.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
allgone said:
I am from the UK, the cold northern part the rich southerns forget about !!
My condolences :wink: So tonight you'll be tucking into pie, chips and mushy peas before taking t'whippet for a walk, or are you from even further north? The land of men in kilts, faces daubed with woad, and thistle-filled glens reverberating with the mating call of the wild haggis.

Slarti

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
The site that keeps getting edited is E L I T E N E T P H A R M A C Y . C O M

They told me via email when I asked that they would address comments via the forum which raised the administrator's ire even.

The admins here told them they couldn't respond to negative publicity so their name got blanked out.

Oh and for what its worth they ship from within the UK so anyone here like allgone who had customs trouble with inhouse should give them a try. No longer any need for UK guys on this board to worry about the high prices charged by inhouse, shipping delays,customs seizure etc.

I ordered some interesting non-hair loss items from evopharmacy myself which came a coupleof days later with special delivery but for brand name hair loss stuff Elite are pretty much the best pharmacy out there for price. I think merloni are very close in price but they are a pain in the arse to order from - sending prescriptions and sh*t while my hair falls out isnt my idea of fun!

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Merloni don't ask for a prescription, and UK Customs don't seize (legal) meds brought in for personal use (should be no problems with a 3-month supply of dutasteride.), so it's just arranging payment which is a bit of a hassle. In my opinion the cost savings more than make up for this: 90 GSK Avodart delivered to the UK for 140 Euros/210 CHF (Swiss Francs); my last order was charged in CHF, this knocked another few quid off the Euro price so it came to just £92.14. The same goods from Elite would be $219 delivered, which a credit card exchange rate would convert to around £120.

Slarti

allgone

Reaction score
LOL u cheeky git !! and yes I do luv my pies along with my pint of Ale. From sunny Yorkshire, so I am kilt wearing free – I save that just for the weekends!!

I don’t want to turn this into a north south battle but u have drawn me in. The south would be nothing without the muscle and grit of the north, and the only thing your darling financial times would be good for I toilet paper!

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Now look, if you want to spend the weekend prancing about in your sister's tartan skirt just be honest about it, you're not fooling anybody by calling it a kilt!

Perfectionist

Reaction score
joeylloyd said:
The site that keeps getting edited is E L I T E N E T P H A R M A C Y . C O M

They told me via email when I asked that they would address comments via the forum which raised the administrator's ire even.

The admins here told them they couldn't respond to negative publicity so their name got blanked out.

Oh and for what its worth they ship from within the UK so anyone here like allgone who had customs trouble with inhouse should give them a try. No longer any need for UK guys on this board to worry about the high prices charged by inhouse, shipping delays,customs seizure etc.

I ordered some interesting non-hair loss items from evopharmacy myself which came a coupleof days later with special delivery but for brand name hair loss stuff Elite are pretty much the best pharmacy out there for price. I think merloni are very close in price but they are a pain in the arse to order from - sending prescriptions and $#iT while my hair falls out isnt my idea of fun!

Sweet !! Thanks for that site !!

Is it worth getting their Indian Generic stuff and has anybody tried any Smart Drugs ??

The prices seem freaking great ..... but are their delivery charges expensive ? !

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of people on this forum have tried cabaser which is a smart drug to get rid of the side effects associated with propecia (gyno/lowe sex drive) including myself. Their prices are actually higher than a few months ago when I got some brand name Proscar for about $45USD!

Still, everyone is out to make a buck I guess.

allgone

Reaction score
Joey whats that Cabaser like? is it any good. I have heard mixed reviews on it. ??

Will any of these smart drugs help the southerns with their ABC ??

allgone

Reaction score
Thanks Joey

You certainly know your stuff. if I have anymore question I know where to come.

mikeball

Reaction score
There is quite a number of suppliers to the UK, it is probably the best in terms of worldwide coverage. Things tend to be allowed in from both Asia and the US with customs slightly more relaxed than the US for example. I would say any in distributor within Europe would easily and quickly supply the UK market, which increases the number of options. http://www.airsealed.com are a good bet, however they recently lost their online credit card facility – not sure why, so payment methods become an issue. I believe http://www.inhousepharmacy.com is UK based and they have a good reputation but not the cheapest in the market. http://www.Merlonipharma.com is very reputable and reliable, however a prescription is required and they have a generally slow delivery time. Another good bet is elitenetpharmacy , they have a good reputation not just on hair loss products but in a whole host of items. The final option is http://www.evopharmacy.com I believe they are the cheapest on the market (currently) and they are either UK or Europe based, not the most amount of products but it is a good company with great customer relations. They supply me and they have done a great job, although one order came with one pack short, but as soon as I let them know they sent me another 2 as an apology.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
We are indeed blessed in the UK, at least in terms of ordering meds. over the net. About Merlonipharma, I've just ordered another batch of Avodart from them, I don't think they sell the generic dutasteride. that the original poster asked about, and just as with my previous 10 or so orders I wasn't asked for a prescription - I also expect my Avo. will get here in about a week and a half, same as usual.

Slarti