Relationship Between Spirit And Lifestyle And Hair Roas (Androgenetic Alopecia)

Daiki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post. I am Japanese and I use translation function, so grammar may be difficult to understand, but I'm sorry.

am now 23 years old and thinning started from 17 years old. I was a high school student at that time and always worried about thinning hair, when I was playing with my friends, when I was talking to a loved one, I was always thinking about thinning hair. However, recently I began to think that spirit and Androgenetic Alopecia are closely related. Because I have lots of experience and evidence. This is my experience, but when the condition is mentally good, the thin hair is cured and the hair quality is good. On the contrary, when the condition is bad, the hair thinning progresses and the hair quality also deteriorates.

Generally Androgenetic Alopecia is told that once it develops, it is said that it will not heal, but I think that I am different. Because I spent most of the 6 years on that and investigated it from various aspects. But since it may be subjective, I want to have an objective opinion and I will present it here now. I want you to be honest about what is wrong. Everyone, regards.

Daiki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally speaking it is said to be bald by increasing dht, but after examining why dht increases, dht is necessary to supplement it by decreasing testosterone (dht is more than 10 times testosterone Strong) And it is mainly stressful that testosterone decreases. Based on that, I will post the ones I examined, but I would like you to understand that there are many articles based on papers but personal experiences and ideas are included.

Daiki

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience, there are a lot of people who overwhelmingly have a happy man and who is bald at the house with no girlfriend who is not playing games at home (not biased, I am also ps4 I love you, but I love women too) However, since there is no thesis on this, it is only subjective, but it also applies from my experience. In my experience, when I was having sex with her every day, my hair quality was strong and my hair was really getting better. (I think that the people of Androgenetic Alopecia are thin, their parts disappear as they progress and eventually disappears but my experience is overcome

Daiki

My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience began at age 17 and progress continued until about 19 years old. At that time, I took pictures every day, but it disappeared and disappeared. And from 19 to 21 years old there was no progression at all, but it cured, but at that time I did not think about baldness, because I was playing, there are no pictures. And he started balding from 22 years old and 2 months.

Daiki

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_0179.JPG 2016 may

Daiki

My Regimen
Reaction score
I broke up with someone I loved between the 2nd and 3rd photos
Do you understand? This difference. Both are in the same condition, hair is dry

It is 6 months for the 1st piece and the 2nd piece, it should be progressing normally. Although it may be hard to understand in the picture. And, despite that 6 months have passed, there are no differences between the second and third on the 9th.

Daiki

My Regimen
Reaction score
The spiritual difference at this time is that you are afraid of baldness, you are not confident of yourself, you can not have hope in the future Propecia, minoxidil is not used at all.

Daiki

My Regimen
Reaction score
:Blood flow is stagnant due to tension and stress, the autonomic nervous is disturbed
:Serotonin occurs when you have sex
:Saliva and growth hormone And the article that baldness has less saliva
:Relationship between growth hormone and hair
:Twin Androgenetic Alopecia experiment
:experiment about Tregs
:Long ago and today's diet, lifestyle
:Transgender
:pracebo
:personality

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I broke up with someone I loved between the 2nd and 3rd photos
Do you understand? This difference. Both are in the same condition, hair is dry

It is 6 months for the 1st piece and the 2nd piece, it should be progressing normally. Although it may be hard to understand in the picture. And, despite that 6 months have passed, there are no differences between the second and third on the 9th.

In Common baldness aka androgenetic alopecia the key is the pattern of hairloss!!!! Then yo must ask yourself if spirit affect only at certain scalp hairs????

OTOH pure jojoba oil can help with your dry hair .

Take care my friend

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Daiki
Thanks for sharing your story. Although the translation is a bit rough at times I think I get the main point you are making. I agree with you that your mental state ofin can affect your hair- more specifically anxiety and depression. These mental disorders cause many problems including insomnia and lots of stress- which results in many stress hormones being released in your body like cortisol. This all can affect hair badly and also affect the condition of your scalp (from my experience). Glad you have pinpointed what causes your loss so you can come up with methods to address it.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Common baldness aka androgenetic alopecia the key is the pattern of hairloss!!!! Then yo must ask yourself if spirit affect only at certain scalp hairs????

OTOH pure jojoba oil can help with your dry hair .

Take care my friend

Armando
Why r u still arguing with people regarding their theories. Yours has been destroyed time and time again by Bryan and s.Foote over the years (10+ last I counted). Is ur "solution" to hair loss still for people to grow their hair long? Is anyone still buying your over priced jojoba oil blend/shampoo?