Rejected By Erdogan For Low Donor Area Capacity - What Are My Options?

biceps

My Regimen
Reaction score
From Erdogan:
"After analyzing your photos Dr Koray Erdoğan found that your DONOR AREA is not strong and thick as it should be for the hair transplantation. Therefore Dr Koray Erdoğan came to the conclusion that your Donor area has a low capacity for the procedure of hair transplantation."

Anyone heard of this type of rejection? Since Erdogan is so well respected, does this mean that most other surgeons share his opinion? Pics of my donor area below:

Long
d1UpMCV.png

Long (combed upwards)
BJfLNx6.png

Short (you can see my donor area has "gaps"?)
DMaad8O.jpg

Buzzed (this is my default look)
s0DMTWf.jpg

biceps

My Regimen
Reaction score
50/50 could also be dupa whats your history of hairloss? How long have you been losing hair? Are you receding also? Did thinning start later?

My dad is totally bald up top but has thick hair in donor areas.

I personally started thinning around age 23, so been losing hair for 4 years now. I'm receding in the temple areas, thinning started initially.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You are likely headed for a high Norwood with retrograde alopecia, this is not as uncommon as you think. A lot of high Norwood guys also have thinning in their horseshoe region unfortunately.

He is probably right, you need to get on finasteride today and see if your donor strengthens up/stabilizes, and then re-evaluate in a year or two.