Regrowth Stalled? Have Great Results But New Hairs Are Lagging

Christopher James

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey I've been using rogaine and finasteride for 10 months, It thickened my hair up top and strengthened my hairline. about 4 months back I sprouted a large amount of hair on the temples and I felt great about the progress but it seems to have stalled lately. the hair is normally colored and is between a half inch and an inch long but seems stuck in limbo between vellus and terminal. its getting annoying because of how sloppy my hairline looks now and id rather have it either full or not there. I added derma rolling 2 months back to try and speed it up but their doesn't seem to be much change. has anyone had experience with this stage or know what I should expect? any advice would be appreciated, thank you

Attachments

• D3BB3C0A-E3CD-4721-ACB5-A9EBE333F07E.jpeg
    D3BB3C0A-E3CD-4721-ACB5-A9EBE333F07E.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 165

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey I've been using rogaine and finasteride for 10 months, It thickened my hair up top and strengthened my hairline. about 4 months back I sprouted a large amount of hair on the temples and I felt great about the progress but it seems to have stalled lately. the hair is normally colored and is between a half inch and an inch long but seems stuck in limbo between vellus and terminal. its getting annoying because of how sloppy my hairline looks now and id rather have it either full or not there. I added derma rolling 2 months back to try and speed it up but their doesn't seem to be much change. has anyone had experience with this stage or know what I should expect? any advice would be appreciated, thank you
Not sure but you should keep going