Regrowth My Hair In 6 Months - Very Good Results

Hakandogan

Reaction score
Hello there,
I'm from Turkey. Male suffers from hair loss. I haven't intervened in my hair for four years. Then I found a lotion (Saçiksiri - Minoxtra). MinoxtraI read what you wrote here. I started using Dermarolling with lotion. After 3 months of use I came to the conclusion. I still keep using lotion and dermaroller. I'il keep you up to date on the developments.

Minoxtra contains minoxidil, dutasteride, eucalyptus and caffeine.
I was just using minoxidil before. Now I use the minoxidil lotion with the above mentioned content. I've been using this lotion for about 3 months.

Oral use:
Pumpkin seed oil
Nettle seed oil
Zinc
Folic acid
Vitamin D3

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-01-09 at 12.48.15.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-01-09 at 12.48.15.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 1,471
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-01-07 at 08.43.39.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-01-07 at 08.43.39.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,513
Last edited:

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello there,
I'm from Turkey. Male suffers from hair loss. I haven't intervened in my hair for four years. Then I found a lotion (Saçiksiri - Minoxtra). I read what you wrote here. I started using Dermarolling with lotion. After 3 months of use I came to the conclusion. I still keep using lotion and dermaroller. I'il keep you up to date on the developments.

Oral use:
Pumpkin seed oil
Nettle seed oil
Zinc
Folic acid
Vitamin D3
Congratulations Hakan your hair has thickened up nicely, keep it up

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarrolling + minoxidil?
Congratulations
A hair growth 10 mm a month, is it your case?
results in 6 months or 2 months? The posted images show a different time

Maira Rafiq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Here is a story of my hair.
From the start i like short hair but not too short. My mum's demand always to increase the length of my hair. So there is always a conflict between me and mum so i decided to grow my hair not too much but a medium length.
But due to water issue r my negligence my hair became thin and even dead at the edges.
Then i trimmed my hair monthly and apply some oil.
After few months it came back to normal but i never get back like earlier.
But i set my goal to grow my hair with proper care so that i get them back shiny and thick.

Hakandogan

Reaction score
Hello guys after a long time. I have not taken topical and oral medication for a while. I saw some thinning in my hair and I decided to apply a new treatment. Today I will apply 3mg topical dutasteride once a week for the first time. Apart from that, I will apply a liposomal rosemary and peppermint oil mixture gel for 5 days a week. I will keep you informed of developments.
IMG_20211119_102144.jpg

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys after a long time. I have not taken topical and oral medication for a while. I saw some thinning in my hair and I decided to apply a new treatment. Today I will apply 3mg topical dutasteride once a week for the first time. Apart from that, I will apply a liposomal rosemary and peppermint oil mixture gel for 5 days a week. I will keep you informed of developments.View attachment 173096
dude stay on meds if u want to keep ur hair

hopeful24

Reaction score
Hello guys after a long time. I have not taken topical and oral medication for a while. I saw some thinning in my hair and I decided to apply a new treatment. Today I will apply 3mg topical dutasteride once a week for the first time. Apart from that, I will apply a liposomal rosemary and peppermint oil mixture gel for 5 days a week. I will keep you informed of developments.View attachment 173096
I commend you on being open to try out different things but you might have to resort back to your earlier regimen for as good of a result.

On a different topic- what hair transplant surgeons do locals like yourself in Turkey go to? I figure the locals know the best ones from word of mouth going around and personal experience as well so please share some names with us.. Thanks!

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The very first 2 pictures you posted, only one of them showed significant diffuse thinning, it was the picture with the blue shirt. I can help but notice the nose of the guy in the picture in the blue shirt looks completely different (much thinner, longer and sharper) than the nose of the guy in this picture (shorter, more round).

I could be wrong based on the angle of the picture, but based on what I'm seeing, it honestly looks like two different people.

Take even for example the very first set of photos you posted in this thread, it seems as if the two pictures are of different people - Whereby the picture not showing any nose looks like a different person who did not have any hairloss to begin with and then it seems you just posted follow up pictures of that person without hairloss to begin with - which would defeat the purpose.

Would be better if you could replicate the first picture with the blue shirt just showing off the nose in the angle. You don't have to show your whole face, just the same as you did for the picture in the blue.

Hakandogan

Reaction score
dude, it's all mine, but unfortunately it looked different because of the photo angles you mentioned. I am now 4 weeks on topical dutasteride. Everything is going great. I will inform you.
IMG_20211212_095935.jpg