Regrowth in month 3!

Martaveli

Reaction score
Alright, so I just started Finpecia about 2 and a half months ago, almost 3, and when I looked in the mirror today I saw small black hairs growing on both sides of my temples where they have receeded. I am officially a believer. All I have been using is 0.5 dosage of finpecia with nizoral. That is pretty much as bare minimum as it gets, but I am seeing fast results. I am only 20, is there anything else I should do here? I was going to wait till about month 8 to add minoxidil, however, from the looks of things right now it might not even be needed as I have noticed an all around thickness all together. 3 months...I am just in awe.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats and keep us updated. I'm also in the same boat as you. I'm using 1/2 Finpecia tablet daily and Nizoral for about three months. I'm not sure if my hair is getting any better or worse though because I buzz it down and I've been trying my hardest not to look in mirrors, etc.

canona710

Reaction score
I am a believer too.

I have only been on it for 1 month and I am seeing alot of little hairs popping up everywhere, but keep in mind I use minoxidil and a natural DHT inhibitor also...

My friend tells me though the little hairs won't grow to full size right away, they will not grow anymore and drop off, the cycle will start again and next time a little thicker and then drop off. Its only after a few cycles that they become thick and strong again... like your normal hair

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im on month 3 with lots of temple regrowth and hairs on topp.
but i alsow use minoxidil foam. :D
we are going back to the beginning boys, our original hairline :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wish I was in the same boat. My hairline has been decimated since starting finasteride and no sign of stopping..i'm at 3 months too. I guess for some of us it does not work..my only worry is it is having a negative effect and I would be better off stopping it.

Congrats to you guys tho..