regrow's story

regrow

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum and this forum have very much informative about hair loss.

I am 26 years old and I have been losing my hair for the past 6 years. I could not help my self all this 6 years and head is with little hair.

I thought it was never too late fight my hair loss and I have shaved my head but without any use. I have started researching on the internet and I found minoxidil 5% and started using it for the past 1 month. but my hair loss did not stop. I am experiencing regrowth but I am even losing them when ever I take shower or apply minoxidil. I am getting flakes after applying minoxidil.

If i dont shampoo my hair for 2-3 days my hair gets oily and I would loose my hair.

I have heard about Nizoral shampoo is a good treatment for danddruff. But when I have been get Nizoral I found many varieties in Nizoral.
1. Nizoral for Dandruff control
2. Nizoral anti dandruff shampoo
3. nizoral for normal hair
4. Nizoral for dry hair.

Can anyone suggest which Nizoral should I use in my case. And I have a question about Nizoral Does it inhibit DHT and stop hair Loss? currently I use Head and Shoulders shampoo.

Is minoxidil used to prevent hair loss or is it just used to help regrow hair?

I have also made Laser Hair comb. I use it twice a week. Does Laser hair comb help in regrowth of hair and prevent hair loss.

Do I need add anything else to regimen

Britannia

Reaction score
Hi. First of all Nizoral is a mild anti-androgen which helps stop DHT production, but to see noticable results you should use it together with Propecia.
In answer to your minoxidil question; it is a growth stimulant which can help both maintain the hair youve got and help you to regrow hair. Using Propecia, minoxidil and Nizoral together is by far the best treatment regieme for hairloss.