Regrowing It All Back And Keeping It For More Than 5 Years!

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can use this year as exemple.
January everything good regarding hair
February testing different minoxidil
March testing topical finasteride
April shedding
May shedding (and not consistent with minoxidil and finasteride)
June shedding (getting back to my routine and focus more on hair)
July less shedding
August regrow
September regrow
October regrow
November regrow
December throat problems and medication. Can only eat soup for two weeks and need to take medication. Results weight loss and shedding. Check my last 5 youtube videos.

My hair where catastrophic at time….
So what's your conclusion or opinion on topical finasteride as opposed to oral? Can you eliminate the oral now?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you roll to improve the absorption of minoxidil or do you roll more intensely to wound and get regrowth from that? Very, very impressive results!
I do it just for absorption of minoxidil. Right from beging I have done dermarolling for absorption only. Wounding just not convenient with my lifestyle.

What happened between April and August though? How did you recover from that loss?
It was combination of many factors. I was working at airport, without fast schedule. That lead to that I wasn't consistant with treatment as before. I also was expermenting with different minoxidil (foligain) and topical finasteride. It all together messed it up.

So what's your conclusion or opinion on topical finasteride as opposed to oral? Can you eliminate the oral now?
Taking finasteride oral is more convenient. That said topical works. I have exchanged emails and facebook messages with guys who are using it, with same results as oral. But there are issues, one needs to be careful mixing it at home. What I have understood is that wrongly mixed can lead to shedding cycle, and shedding cycles are similar to minoxidil shedding not like shedding from oral finasteride. Conclusion here is that it should be done by pharmacists. And yes studies shows that it has less sides, but those who have issues with sides will most likely still get them just in lighter form.

wolfe1457

My Regimen
Reaction score
friend I had good results with Regaine liquid and now I'm thinking to move to foam (HAIRJOY Foam 60gm) as Reagaine is really costly i'm thinking to get HAIRJOY Foam 60gm it's costing me 5 Euro and Regaine liquid also same price. what you suggest foam or liquid ?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
friend I had good results with Regaine liquid and now I'm thinking to move to foam (HAIRJOY Foam 60gm) as Reagaine is really costly i'm thinking to get HAIRJOY Foam 60gm it's costing me 5 Euro and Regaine liquid also same price. what you suggest foam or liquid ?
My best results where from Rogaine liquid, but last 3 years for varius reasons I have used foam

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fekief

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Alex, in your regrowth, have you seen directly growing terminal hairs or have you seen you're lighter hairs (the miniaturized) became more longer and after some time the changing of them with the terminals?
I hope i've been clear to post this questions, thank you

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Somebody hey bro which derma roller should I get 0.5 or 1mm?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Alex, in your regrowth, have you seen directly growing terminal hairs or have you seen you're lighter hairs (the miniaturized) became more longer and after some time the changing of them with the terminals?
I hope i've been clear to post this questions, thank you
What I observed in summer months when I had shedding problems was that it was cycle. First vellus hair, after mix between vellus hair and small dark hair, after more dark hair, slowly they become longer and ticker and finally permanent hair. It's a process that takes some time

@Somebody hey bro which derma roller should I get 0.5 or 1mm?
1.5 mm

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair seemed okay before treatment tbh. It's just that you became aware of thinning, got on treatment, and then grown your hair out and paid more attention to styling. Your success is 95% maintenance, which is a great success in itself!

are you blind?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When do you wash out the minoxidil ? That crap builds up on scalp, do you wash it out daily?
Yes I wash hair daily, it helps

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My hair are recovering at rapid speed. It’s almost like it’s getting better on weekly bases. If you guys check my youtube videos for last few months you can see how fast my hair are growing again. Also I’m taking long break from forum, to focus on other things.
Any questions? Check my ebook :)

Attachments

• 20190118_232026.jpg
    20190118_232026.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 919
  • 20190118_232033.jpg
    20190118_232033.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 859
  • 20190118_232101.jpg
    20190118_232101.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 871
  • 20190118_232106.jpg
    20190118_232106.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 898

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Somebody ; bro you have amazing hair.
SO how much minoxidil are you applying per day nowaday?
lucky you not to have dark circle from minoxidil

Jonywisheshair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

I am very happy that you can maintain your hair. I would appreciate any advice on keeping mine. I take dutasteride and minoxidil, and the quality and density of the hair is very good, but every year the hairline seems receding, very slowly though. Thanks

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With Liquid my scalp itching badly even with Nizoral. any solution to avoid that

Liquid was horrible for me. The itching was really bad because of the ingredients used. The foam however doesn't have that problem or contains that ingredient which causes the itching.

EnFinSerafin

My Regimen
Reaction score

My hair are recovering at rapid speed. It’s almost like it’s getting better on weekly bases. If you guys check my youtube videos for last few months you can see how fast my hair are growing again. Also I’m taking long break from forum, to focus on other things.
Any questions? Check my ebook :)

I'm totally impressed by your results and your youthful appearance. I'm willing to try your regimen, but a bit afraid as well of minoxidil sides (especially wrinkles due to lack of collagen). Could you please share your insights into keeping a young complexion, if you don't mind? Supplements, diet, etc. Thanks a lot!!! Your post is really encouraging.