ReGrow Now Internet Radio Show Looking for cohost

markb

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Hair loss sufferers: This is Mark Brassia and I'm looking for a cohost for the Regrow Now podcast. The podcast is done on Sunday night's and can be heard throughout the week over at the Regrow Now web site. I would like for the co-host to be knowledgeable on the subject of hair loss. Preferably somebody that has also suffered from hair loss over the past few years and has been having success treating your hair loss.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How do we get in touch?

Does the co-host have to live in any particular location or can it be done via internet?

Any previous experience required.

markb

Reaction score
The best way to get in touch is through Google click regrow now and our site is the first one listed. On the site you can email the show. You don't have to live in any certain part of the world and no experience is required. This is just a show we do for fun and to educate and help others learn how they too can save their own hair and and regrow now like a lot of us here in the discussion group are doing.

Cassin

Reaction score
markb said:
The best way to get in touch is through Google click regrow now and our site is the first one listed. On the site you can email the show. You don't have to live in any certain part of the world and no experience is required. This is just a show we do for fun and to educate and help others learn how they too can save their own hair and and regrow now like a lot of us here in the discussion group are doing.

Now why is it they have to do it through google click? Thats pretty odd.

Why not just post the link here?

The Gardener

Reaction score
markb said:
I would like for the co-host to be knowledgeable on the subject of hair loss. Preferably somebody that has also suffered from hair loss over the past few years...

I nominate Gunner.

Jacob

Reaction score
And I supposed they have to adhere to "the big 3" being the only approved therefore the only thing worth using :roll:

Jacob

Reaction score
Did you mean "say what?" :lol:

I'm talking about the co-host. I'm sure it can't be some natural guy like me bashing the FDA and all :D

markb

Reaction score
Jacob said:
And I supposed they have to adhere to "the big 3" being the only approved therefore the only thing worth using :roll:

No Jacob. I only take the Big Three because I personally have had great success with it. I'm looking for some people that can convince me to try some other stuff in addition to The Big Three.

I wouldn't even mind having two or three people as guests hosts. This isn't a job it's just something a little different then the discussion where a bunch of us can actually talk to each other on an internet radio program.

Everybody can pretty much say whatever they want. It's about opinions and learning new things.

I would love to have The Gardener, Cassin, Hair Today and Gone Tommorow and any body else that wants to give it a try?

Cassin

Reaction score
markb said:
I would love to have The Gardener, Cassin, Hair Today and Gone Tommorow and any body else that wants to give it a try?

If we talked on the phone I could talk you to death about hair loss, put me in a situation where I know many will listen, I will stutter and forget my own name. hahah

Jacob

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Jacob said:

I'm talking about the co-host. I'm sure it can't be some natural guy like me bashing the FDA and all :D

well dude, look at ur regimen....wtf is half that crap ur taking.

Applying you mean. Most of the things can be found doing a search.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Jacob said:

Ive been reading here for awhile....and ive never heard of those products? where did you get the idea to APPLY that stuff to your scalp? Do you have any pics of your progress?

Jacob

Reaction score
markb said:
Jacob said:

No Jacob. I only take the Big Three because I personally have had great success with it. I'm looking for some people that can convince me to try some other stuff in addition to The Big Three.

I wouldn't even mind having two or three people as guests hosts. This isn't a job it's just something a little different then the discussion where a bunch of us can actually talk to each other on an internet radio program.

Everybody can pretty much say whatever they want. It's about opinions and learning new things.

Well that's good to hear. It would be nice to hear discussions(positive) about things other than the "big 3" as well as the usual non-big 3 such as Revivogen and the Laser Comb.

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":eff49]
Jacob said:

Ive been reading here for awhile....and ive never heard of those products? where did you get the idea to APPLY that stuff to your scalp? Do you have any pics of your progress?[/quote:eff49]

The idea...from research from others in these types of forums as well as myself over the past few years...and of course from Dr. Yechiel of Elsomresearch.com.

No pics.