Regrew Hairline Naturally, But No Results Anywhere Else

Dooz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick thread on advice for regrowing hairline.
This is nothing new but here is my routine:

Dermarolller (2-3x a week) I apply lavender essential oil on after
Scalp massages with a wooden brush (1-2 a .day for 5-10 mins)
multivitamin (it has biotin in it as well)
zinc

Thing's I've changed:
Shampoo -Make sure your shampoo doesn't have sls (sodium loral sulfate). This is a really cheap ingredient and it is used to make bubbles and help spread the shampoo. However the residue gets stuck on your scalp and it builds up over time. My hair quality got a lot better when i switched to an organic shampoo without it.
Sls is is like 90% of shampoos so chances are yours has it so be sure to check.

Water softener - I got a water softener, it's basically a filter for your showerhead that filters out some of the bad stuff for your scalp. Some people don't need it if there water is already filtered. I wasn't sure and it was only $20 so i bought it. Not sure if it made a difference in my scalp but the texture of the water was noticeably different.

Sidenote:
I was smoking weed twice a day. And although if you google weed and hairloss you don't really find much. However it raises cortisol raises(stress) and it can change your hormone balance. and both of these reasons cause hairloss. So i recently quit, and it sucked but i definately see a difference in hair quality and hair growth of existing hairs. However I guess it's too soon to say if it helped regrow new hair follicles.

I stopped masturbating. Apparently you lose nutrients for your hair every time you finish, and your testosterone is converted to dht and it can effect your hormones. Ofcourse if you do it every so often it probably won't hurt you at all. However hairloss isn't the main reason why i stopped masturbating. Just figured I'd put it here because it could help and it isn't hard to implement.

SOMETIMES THE MOST PRODUCTIVE THING TO HAIR GROWTH IS WHAT YOU TAKE AWAY NOT ADD.

In 4 months I regrew my hairline. The thickness is the same as the other hairs. However it is only like 1/4 of the length of my other hairs. So now I just have to wait for it grow.

My thoughts of minoxidil and finasteride:
I'm 19 years old, I want to try to naturally regrow my hair and keep it for as long as possible. And if the time comes where I cannot do anything to naturally keep my hair then I will hop on finasteride or minoxidill just to keep the hair for a couple more years but I don't want to hop on to either so early on in life since they are lifelong treatments.

All this sucess on my hairlinewas great however I lost a bunch of hair on the sides of my head aswell and I haven't had the best results regrowing hair there. Does anyone have advice or success on how to do it naturally ?

My Short Theory:
You can create new baby hairs again through dermarolling and increase it's effectiveness with oils. However if you cannot find and fix the root problem that is causing your unhealthy hair and hair loss then these new baby hairs will not grow. I grew baby hairs and it stayed the same length for 1-2months. Then in a one week span I changed my shampoo, got a water softener for my shower, stopped smoking, stopped jerking off added scalp massages, eating vegetables, detox etc... And these baby hairs that i grew 1-2 months ago started growing and getting a darker color and thicker. My advice to you is to start dermarolling and find the underlying cause, because having a healthier scalp and healthier hair will 100% help the effects of dermarolling and prevent further hair loss.

I know this isn't the best quality picture but i just took it with my old iphone. The hair wasn't there 4 months ago

IMG_1991.PNG

Last edited:

m97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
woooow, really good result, you really gave me a hope :D it's nearly 3 month since i started scalp massaging only, but i think it will be better to start also dermaroller, what do you think, is this result from dermaroller? because after 3 month of 20-20 min daily scalp massaging, i can't see any difference yet
P.S i have general thinning

Dooz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
woooow, really good result, you really gave me a hope :D it's nearly 3 month since i started scalp massaging only, but i think it will be better to start also dermaroller, what do you think, is this result from dermaroller? because after 3 month of 20-20 min daily scalp massaging, i can't see any difference yet
P.S i have general thinning

I regrew baby hairs within 1 month of just soley derma roller but it was weird because they stayed the same legnth and lightness for a full month and a half.

In a span of 1 week, I got a new shampoo, Started doing massages with brush, i got a water filter for my shower, and i stopped smoking weed 2x a day. And after a week I started to see the baby hairs growing. I obviously can't say for sure if any of these individually helped since i've added them all at the same time however my hair quality and hair growth rate is much better after this 1 week change.

Last edited:

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did you add lavender oil? Do you think it made a difference?

Dooz

My Regimen
Reaction score
When did you add lavender oil? Do you think it made a difference?

I used lavender oil from the start. So I have no idea if it made a difference or not. This is the video that I watched, that basically recommended it - skip to 6 minutes

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got myself some good zinc.
But after doing some research on it
I found out it raises testosterone and DHT.
So i am avoiding Zinc, unless you know something i dont?
(I Dont want this crap DHT).

Dooz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got myself some good zinc.
But after doing some research on it
I found out it raises testosterone and DHT.
So i am avoiding Zinc, unless you know something i dont?
(I Dont want this crap DHT).

If you have a zinc deficiency than it can cause hair loss just like any defficiency in vitamins can cause or speed up hair loss. However at the same time too much zinc or a vitamins can cause hair loss. To be honest I don't know if the zinc is doing anything I think I am going to get off of it and just stick to a multivitamin.

Thank you for your research. I didn't actually know it raises test and dht.

Dooz

My Regimen
Reaction score
oils cant regrow hairline....the end..
That may be true, however the dermaroller 100% gave me results and grew hair back that i lost on my hairline. I do think there is certain oils you can apply after dermarollering to increase it's effect. It may not be lavender oil but, based on probability there 100% has to be an oil that increases it's effectiveness.

SKYLER.AS01

My Regimen
Reaction score
may be and maybe not but for me i have Norwood 2.5 and some thining hair im just massaging my scalp and im waiting for Lord Tsuji and Rch-01

Tots7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, great results. How many times a week did you apply the oil(2-3) and did you notice any side effects?

Dooz

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to check this out,
Study on rats stating that peppermint essential oil is more effective than minoxidil. This combined with dermaroller could give really good results. Haven't tried this yet but wanted to share.
https://www.hairIossrevolution.com/benefits-peppermint-oil-for-hair-growth/

SKYLER.AS01

My Regimen
Reaction score