Regimen question (oils, ru58841, minoxidil, shampoo, saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil)

kckckc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, as of right now, I'm testing to see if a mixture of essential oils / carrier oils can help with regrowth. I have been taking pictures daily and have been on it for a few days only.

However, if I do not experience any regrowth, I wonder if the below will be a good regimen.

Topical solution on hairline and scalp : Either ru58841 or Minoxidil, which one should I use? or should I use both?

1. My question is, does RU58841 help with regrowth? Once I stop it, will I lose all the gains? I'm asking this because I know that pregnant women should not be close to it and I am thinking of starting a family in 2-3 years and I will stop then once that time of my life happens. Same for finasteride which I have yet to start.

My regimen also consists of: I'm also testing pumpkin seed oil + green tea, as I drink a lot of green tea on a daily basis.

I tried Saw Palmetto for a few days and stopped because I was scared of the side effects that people were talking about in the forums (anyone want to chime in?)

I'm also on Regenpure right now (1% keto) as well as their conditioner.

Please chime in on any part of my post, especially the ru58841 question.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Using Minoxidil and RU58841 will be good for your hair if you're balding. RU58841 may help with regrowth, it's mainly a maintenance treatment, it works by antagonizing the androgen receptor. What ever treatment is discontinued, hair loss will occur again. Finasteride works by inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme and is the #1 maintenance treatment. Minoxidil is good if you have potential for regrowth and better maintenance, the exact mechanism(s) of how this treatment works is not fully understood. Regenepure DR which does contain 1% Ketocoanzole is a good shampoo, it fights Androgenetic Alopecia related inflammation and helps to keep the scalp healthy.

Natural things in your regimen like Saw Palmetto and pumpkin seed oil won't do anything to help with hair regrowth.

kckckc

Established Member
Reaction score
Using Minoxidil and RU58841 will be good for your hair if you're balding. RU58841 may help with regrowth, it's mainly a maintenance treatment, it works by antagonizing the androgen receptor. What ever treatment is discontinued, hair loss will occur again. Finasteride works by inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme and is the #1 maintenance treatment. Minoxidil is good if you have potential for regrowth and better maintenance, the exact mechanism(s) of how this treatment works is not fully understood. Regenepure DR which does contain 1% Ketocoanzole is a good shampoo, it fights Androgenetic Alopecia related inflammation and helps to keep the scalp healthy.

Natural things in your regimen like Saw Palmetto and pumpkin seed oil won't do anything to help with hair regrowth.

Thank you for your input. Using minoxidil and RU58841 together, does that slow down the male pattern baldness process? Once it stops, does it play 'catch-up'?

Since RU58841 and finasteride works similarly, I'm wondering if both slows down the process and once stopped, it will either play 'catch-up'' or it will resume balding normally.

kremonik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, as of right now, I'm testing to see if a mixture of essential oils / carrier oils can help with regrowth. I have been taking pictures daily and have been on it for a few days only.

However, if I do not experience any regrowth, I wonder if the below will be a good regimen.

Topical solution on hairline and scalp : Either ru58841 or Minoxidil, which one should I use? or should I use both?

1. My question is, does RU58841 help with regrowth? Once I stop it, will I lose all the gains? I'm asking this because I know that pregnant women should not be close to it and I am thinking of starting a family in 2-3 years and I will stop then once that time of my life happens. Same for finasteride which I have yet to start.

My regimen also consists of: I'm also testing pumpkin seed oil + green tea, as I drink a lot of green tea on a daily basis.

I tried Saw Palmetto for a few days and stopped because I was scared of the side effects that people were talking about in the forums (anyone want to chime in?)

Hi, what was your experince with RU58841? I'm planning on doing topical RU 5% + minoxidil % + finast 0,05%

MarketResearcher

My Regimen
Reaction score

Pumpkin seed oil is a very interesting idea, I have not particularly researched that topic however I think it would be interesting to see if it would help.

kremonik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pumpkin seed oil is a very interesting idea, I have not particularly researched that topic however I think it would be interesting to see if it would help.
I've not tried it myself but I've read many stories of side effects similar to oral finas