Regime Working?! 27yo, UK - Belgravia Centre 10% + AA

@cmp

Reaction score
I mailed Belgravia asking them to list the best prices they could do me for just the cream, minus the whole "package" (photos etc.) since I didn't want to pay a premium and it isn't practical visiting their clinic for me. Didn't get anywhere with them. How much is the cream setting you back, and do you think it's good? I'm curious about how well it dries etc. (for possible follow up topicals like spironolactone) and the irritation? Things have got worse (shedding) before improving in most of the success stories I've seen, 3 months is nothing really...

Yeah be really careful with these guys because they will feed you shovel loads of B.S. about prescription procurement difficulties, admin costs etc.

I managed to nail them down to paying £55.60 a month, no comittment either which was the best I could get. The stuff is really easy to apply, just once at night and one pot lasts me way more than a month. I am also thinking that 3 months probably isn't long enough and to just carry on for at least 6.

@cmp

Reaction score
Quick Update for everyone:

Just completed my first week on finasteride.

I have decided to go carefully on the stuff so I have started at .25mg (cut the pill into four) and this week I am now doing .33mg before working up to .50mg max.

Will keep everyone posted!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regime? Are you going to war with your hair?

riquelme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
i know its been a while since anyone replied to this conversation. I find my self in a similar position. I used the 10% cream after using minoxidil 5% for 2 years. I saw good results in terms of my hair growing back but unfortunately after 6 months i saw side effects. My face skin went darker, blackness around the eyes etc. eventually i decided to come off the 10% cream and go back to 5%. When i did that I lost a lot of my hair.
im thinking of going back on the 10% cream+AA and just dealing with the side effects.

would you recommend adding Finasteride as well? Would be great to hear from @cmp

It would be great to know what you guys did after you came off the 10% minoxidil+AA

MJ_2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been on Finasteride and minoxidil for nearly 6-7 months now. I've noticed a slight improvement in the crown area
but my top (of scalp) and frontal hairline is still the same (despite applying minoxidil in all 3 places: vertex, top, and frontal hairline).
Recently I've started taking a multivitamin + dermarolling for hairline, temples and top of head.

As of now I'm really struggling to make a difference to the top of the head. Scalp is visible even though
my hair is long. I never remember seeing my scalp when I didnt have this sh*t male pattern baldness.

A note on Belgravia:

Also, It's nice to see that other people are also clearly recognizing that Belgravia is overpriced.
I can't believe they have unqualified people doing the consultation !
I also don't see how someone can financially afford their "treatment" for a long time.
Maybe a year or two is fine but I'm sure by then the customer is worried that if he/she
doesn't continue their treatment, they will lose hair and this could lead to them potentially spending
more on Belgravia's "treatment".

As a side note, I too have been there for a "free consultation" but I wasn't convinced and hence
did not purchase their "treatment". I don't know if it would be a great idea to fix my hair for next
2 years and then worry about not being able to get their treatment in case I leave the UK/can't afford it, etc.

jazz1

Reaction score
Check my thread below, I am from London and also used Belgravia 12.5% cream with azelaic acid.

I had good success but the price was expensive, I get the same mixture from America cheaper and they also do a topical based finesteride I can add plus azelaic acid.

You can get private prescription and they ship fast, I buy 6 months at a time they give you 10% discount.

check my thread:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...eck-here-for-alternative.121814/#post-1797859