Regeus Gurusbiopharm Russia Goes For Fda Approval

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
microneedlling safer ? Lol, you really think that damage periodically a layer of your skin will not give you side effects in short ( infection ) and long term ( who know what ) ?
use disinfection man in 21 century! long term-see progress after microneedling with all growth factors and stimulating factors, you have it inside. i saw great results!
also check articles about young blood/plasma infusions in old persons.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is this already being sold in europe? Has anyone heard of the product brand name?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I see. The video I posted above shows a NW4. How can we find out if there's really a study going in the US? I didn't find anything on google

You can check on ClinicalTrials.gov, see if they registered anything with them.

katek

My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across Regeus in 2018, after I had some 2 back-to-back physical traumas that caused my hair to fall more than usual. In 2-3 weeks of use, my hairloss stopped and the new hair started to appear in about 6 weeks.the grew long and didn't fell out after I stopped using it. Now, whenever I am stressed or under pressure I use it for about epispdically. Eventually, I will use it all the time as it makes a dramatic difference on my hair, not only they fall less, they also grow stronger and appear to be thicker. My opinion on it - it is a fertilizer for the hair:)

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1634125377799.png

edh38

My Regimen
Reaction score
use disinfection man in 21 century! long term-see progress after microneedling with all growth factors and stimulating factors, you have it inside. i saw great results!
also check articles about young blood/plasma infusions in old persons.
Any results for you?