Regenex, Regenix, or Regranex?

brad

Reaction score
I was looking through a People magazine and in a article about men's grooming, it mentioned that Matthew McConaughey used an over the counter product called Regenex to regrow his hair. And a friend mentioned he was on David Letterman and mentioned how he was loosing his hair and a product with that kind of name regrew his hair. I did a search and found 3 hairloss products with very similar names.

Anyone heard of these and if any of them truly work?

Thanks.

Stingray

Reaction score
propecia, minoxidil and nizoral.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hehehe,. the Stingray prepackaged answer

Hey Brad,. I'm in San Jose too :)

Listen to Sting. You want to regrow and maintain hair? finasteride/Min/nizoral.

Stingray

Reaction score
San jose eh? I'm up in the bay area here. Look me up sometime.

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com how about you change that Propecia popup to say something to the effect of finasteride/Min/nizoral instead?You could close down the forum as well cause that would answer all the questions.No more raz emoticon? bummer.

brad

Reaction score
Cool! Locals! :rockon:

That brings up some more questions. Where is a good place to get nizoral? And how about a good doctor to get a finasteride prescription?

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys need to get together and get drunk already.

XL

bombscience

Reaction score
Stingray said:
San jose eh? I'm up in the bay area here. Look me up sometime.

Alright Ya'll I'm from the Bay Area too. I was livin in Sunnyvale last year and now i'm in San Francisco. You think there is something in the air/water?

bombscience

Reaction score
brad said:
Cool! Locals! :rockon:

That brings up some more questions. Where is a good place to get nizoral? And how about a good doctor to get a finasteride prescription?

I can tell you one to stay away from: SUNIL S. DHAWAN at the CENTER FOR DERMATOLOGY.

He spent 2 minutes with me, didn't ask me any questions, said i had male pattern baldness, gave me a free sample of Rogaine, and told me to come back in 3 months.

Then handed me a $90 bill. Sweet.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
MrTelogen said:
HairLossTalk.com how about you change that Propecia popup to say something to the effect of finasteride/Min/nizoral instead?You could close down the forum as well cause that would answer all the questions.No more raz emoticon? bummer.
Trust me, I wish Merck would change the popup banner altogether. Not sure how effective using the same banner for Twelve Months is supposed to be, and more users have complained about it than thanked us for it so far ... but it pays the bills.

HairLossTalk.com

brad

Reaction score
Alright Ya'll I'm from the Bay Area too. I was livin in Sunnyvale last year and now i'm in San Francisco. You think there is something in the air/water?
Yeah...whassup with that? Hmm...the SF bay area is full of highly intelligent men. Maybe hair loss is proportional to the intelligence level :hairy:

Stingray

Reaction score
Gotta make room for that extra brain power yo. I wish I were dumb! :(