Regenera Activa_stem Cell For Hairloss/possibly Replicel Treatment In Existence_any Views About It?

Airbender3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey.. new member here..
Anyone has any clue about regenera activa/autologus graft treatment for hairloss. Seems very promising but couldn't get much. This is very similar to replicel rch 01. It uses your own stem cells for regrowth. I know it might look like a prp but it is here and not under some phase of trial(sadly, like all other cures)
Anyone who used it or knows more about its efficacy please enlighten.
Thanks
P.s.- a link for those who dont know what it is

Airbender3

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for reply..
so if it is done frequently(like twice a year) then is it possible to regrow?
I wonder no one in this forum has heard of it.. it seems pretty legit. their site has papers on it. Some italian guys also did a study on it.

M

Member 139756

A clinic near me has just started doing it in the UK. A couple of the clients who have tried it have already had really good results. I'm going to book in a session and will chart results when I do.

Can you link or DM me the clinic details, please?

Airbender3

My Regimen
Reaction score
A clinic near me has just started doing it in the UK. A couple of the clients who have tried it have already had really good results. I'm going to book in a session and will chart results when I do.
That'd be immense help... have you had a chance to talk to anyone who used it or was it just the clinic?? Do you know how much it costs there?
Even i feel this will help... an injection every 10 months if not an year will help keep what we have till any other reliable treatment surfaces up.(after all its our own cells)

I found a paper on this please have a look https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5504091/

hoping to hear from you about this soon...

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's it's difference than a casual PRP treatment? How do we compare this to Replicel?

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neat. But unlike RCH-01, there doesn't appear to be any amplification of the cells retrieved from the biopsy used for treatment. One wonders if the dose is high enough to even do anything.

one guy on the PFS forum got stem cell treatment to see if it will help with sides. The Doctor had extra stem cells left over and asked him if he wanted it in his head for hair, and he said yes.

6 months later, his hair was wayyy thicker, but then it started falling out again

M

Member 139756

one guy on the PFS forum got stem cell treatment to see if it will help with sides. The Doctor had extra stem cells left over and asked him if he wanted it in his head for hair, and he said yes.

6 months later, his hair was wayyy thicker, but then it started falling out again

Was this guy on any anti-androgen / DHT blocker / HRT regimen to (try to) stop the cascade of hair loss? If so, any idea what he was taking?

How long after the thickening did his hair start to fall out?

What's his dog's name?

Need answers.

It sounds plausible that it could benefit people long-term if they're already on a strong anti hair loss regimen to prevent the loss of the gains (unless he was too).

Airbender3

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's it's difference than a casual PRP treatment? How do we compare this to Replicel?
As per my understanding, PRP is with blood whereas this treatment uses a micrograft from your scalp to prepare a solution which is then injected.

Airbender3

My Regimen
Reaction score

did he use this mode of treatment? can you post a link of the forum here?

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a paper on this please have a look https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5504091/

hoping to hear from you about this soon...

Okay now it makes more sense. Based on the video I had no idea what they were doing.

Basically they're creating hair follicle stem cells via punch hole biopsy from the bulge area of the head, apparently it' "stem cell-rich".

They excluded any individuals on drug therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia, so these people weren't on finasteride/min/duta etc.

Here's the conclusion:
In total, 23 weeks after the last treatment with HFSCs mean hair count and hair density increases (Figure 4D) over baseline values (Figure 4A). In particular, a 29%±5% increase in hair density for the treated area and less than a 1% increase in hair density for the placebo area. At the baseline, no statistical differences in hair count or hair density existed between the HFSCs treatment area and control area of the scalp.

Here's on of the dude's pictures:

sci-04-2017.06.04-f4.jpg

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was this guy on any anti-androgen / DHT blocker / HRT regimen to (try to) stop the cascade of hair loss? If so, any idea what he was taking?

How long after the thickening did his hair start to fall out?

What's his dog's name?

Need answers.

It sounds plausible that it could benefit people long-term if they're already on a strong anti hair loss regimen to prevent the loss of the gains (unless he was too).

no he wasnt on anti androgens, he was and still is suffering from PFS. he doesnt take any anti androgens.

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
did he use this mode of treatment? can you post a link of the forum here?

it wasnt for hair initially, please re-read my post. the doctor asked if he wanted the leftover stem cells in his head for hair, and the guy said why the hell not. ill post the link later when i can find it