Regenepure vs Nizoral??

jayely1

Reaction score
See good/bad reviews for both. What do you guys think?? The last 10+ reviews on amazon are just terrible for genenepure, which makes me think a lot of the reviews are fake..

rcom440

Reaction score
I would stick with Nizoral, I've heard from people who used Regenepure it made their hair look lifeless - very flat, no volume. But I never used myself so its just the stiff I've heard.

When I couldn't get Nizoral , I ordered Revita but I had bad experience with this shampoo. I'm glad Nizoral is back in stock!

Jacob

Reaction score
You can't get it. It is not in production anymore for this year:

http://www.pharmalive.com/jj-manufacturing-switch-shampoo-shortages

Better off with Regenepure, better ingredients and it works.

And there's yet another new poster..pushing Regenepure. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/47662-Regenepure-vs-Nizoral/page6

Nizoral can be found at Amazon.com...Ebay...etc.

- - - Updated - - -

And now they're spam'n their new minoxidil product: *link removed- post was deleted*

Oh yeah...let's carry Regenepure! That's how we roll! :doh:

- - - Updated - - -

And the same company has that Luxury Barber site. Notice he's spam'n that as well:*link removed- post was deleted*

chrb

Reaction score
My experience with Nizoral has mostly been very positive. It makes my hair feel very thick and healthy and I use it daily without any issues. I don't know if it actually helps with hair loss but it does make my hair feel a lot thicker and healthier.

badgenetics1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used both Nizoral 1% and RegenePure DR, and both have been fine for me. Right now I'm using RegenePure, but when it runs out I'm not sure whether I'll stick with it or go back to Nizoral.

rcom440

Reaction score

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got a 200ml Nizoral 1% from a local chemist yesterday!! for AU$22 !!

marcster

Reaction score
The problem with Nizoral is that the company has been unreliable as of late. I have switched to Regenepure and it seems ok. I don't think this stuff adds much more to the Rogaine / Propecia regimen, but I will say that the Regenepure ingredients have just about everything that MIGHT have an additional small positive effect on hair growth.

Therefore, if you want to throw absolutely everything that is reasonably available out there at your hair loss, I would say Regenepure is a little better than Nizoral. More expensive, but at least you can always get in online unlike Nizoral, which goes in and out of production unpredictably.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
Regenepure at least has Keto and Saw Palmetto in it. Nizoral made me lose more hair.

JonnyKid

Reaction score
I have been using Regenepure DR for a while now, I had a hard time getting Nizoral and decided to try Regenepure DR. There is a definite cosmetic difference. Makes my hair immediately thicker and fuller. Its a shampoo and I realize that its not going to perform miracles but all the ingredients are good like the Ketoconazole. Its a better product then Nizoral just based on the ingredients. Not sure if there are any long term effects but I am maintaining my hairline :-D Anyone that claims that it is a bad product is just silly, the ingredients are there and its a high quality shampoo and cleanses my scalp and helps with sebum buildup. I would say its one of the best out there and I have tried quite a few. Definitely a good addition to my hair loss maintenance. I also use it on my skin for pimples, it dries them out really well....

Jacob

Reaction score
May not be a "bad" product..but the company has a history of shill'n etc. There's a thread on that...somewhere...

LBerg12

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a good hair fiber? Been looking around but wanted to get some feedback first. Thanks!

badluckdude

Reaction score
This was the most lastest thread I can find, but for what its worth, both regenepure NT and DR, and nizoroal made me shed more hair. Especially the nizoral. I dont know why I would lose more hair with the NT as well but I guess something it in it just doesnt agree with me. Imo the best shampoo I ever used hands down is tricomin. Nothing even comes close. Im tempted to try those pura d'or shampoos but meh looks like so many fake ratings who knows...

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
they do nothing for hairloss. dont invest money or mental time on either. stick to min, finasteride n ru