Regenepure DR seems to improve my hair loss

Paul C

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am balding somewhat. Crown is balding, top is thinand some receding especially above right temple.

I have never used any hair treatment but decided to start several months ago. I am going at it one step at a time.

I have started with only Regenepure DR shampoo to see if it has any effect.

Well after 5 months of use I just had my hair cut and both I and my flat mate have noticed that we think my hair is less bald and thicker.

is this possible just by using the shampoo?

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am balding somewhat. Crown is balding, top is thinand some receding especially above right temple.

I have never used any hair treatment but decided to start several months ago. I am going at it one step at a time.

I have started with only Regenepure DR shampoo to see if it has any effect.

Well after 5 months of use I just had my hair cut and both I and my flat mate have noticed that we think my hair is less bald and thicker.

is this possible just by using the shampoo?
It is a good shampoo for enhancing volume with some scientifically backed natural ingredients, it does not hurt thats for sure.

I have found the mint cooling very good for scalp health.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is a good shampoo for enhancing volume with some scientifically backed natural ingredients, it does not hurt thats for sure.

I have found the mint cooling very good for scalp health.
Does it only enhance volume after a use ? Or do you have to use it more then once. A week for better volume.