? regarding Dr. Lee products

tonyg

Reaction score
has anyone tried 5% XANDROX SOLUTIONS, i am just worried about that acid and the Warnings: There have been isolated reports of hypopigmentation after use of azelaic acid, although there is no depigmenting effect on normal melanocytes.

I know there is a risk with all medicines but not sure if i should just stick to the basic minoxidil from kirkland like i have been using.

Which brings me to my other ?, is Dr. Lee minoxidil that much better than the generic brand,is it worth the extra money. I think it drys faster but how much faster. Has onyone gone from kirkland minoxidil to dr. lee and glad they did?

and that product spironolactone on his site, which states that it also blocks DHT, what other item is that simillar to, is that just like proceia but u dont take it oraly ?

right now i am using kirkland minoxidil,2x day, nizoral and folligan, and saw palmetto, i havent taken the step yet to proscar as of yet.....

thanks in advance for any support

grtt

Reaction score
Well,

personally I haven't tried Xandrox minoxidil, I just use plain old minoxidil 5%. To tell you the truth, I really think that some people overeacting with the greasiness of minoxidil. It really is not that bad and it doesn't bother me at all, since I don't think that it takes that much time to dry.

However I am thinking of using spirolactine. Anyone tried it? Any results or side effects?

tonyg

Reaction score
grtt said:
Well,

personally I haven't tried Xandrox minoxidil, I just use plain old minoxidil 5%. To tell you the truth, I really think that some people overeacting with the greasiness of minoxidil. It really is not that bad and it doesn't bother me at all, since I don't think that it takes that much time to dry.

However I am thinking of using spirolactine. Anyone tried it? Any results or side effects?

ya i just order the other day the kirkland minoxidil, u get so much more out of your money than the dr. lee one...but as far as the spirolactine, good call anyone try that?..does that take the place of lets say propecia as a dht inhibiter ?