Regaine queries - please respond

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I've recently started using Regaine 5% foam and although I've only been on it a few days, I notice that whenever I apply it hairs fall out. This literally starts to happen within an hour or so of applying it. Looking in the mirror only a few days after first application my hair looks really rubbish - can't really style it and just looks further back at the temples. I probably should mention that I have had no loss on top, all of it is at the hairline and temples. I don't notice hairs on my pillow or in the shower as much, it just feels like I;m losing it.

I really don't think I'll regrow any hair with this. I know its notoriously hard to regrow hair on the hairline. If it fails I will just keep using propecia, which I am.

Has anyone alse experienced similar results to me? By that I mean immediate perceived loss like mine at the hairline (not on top)? Did you carry on with it?

Have any other topical solutions enabled you to stop frontal loss or regrow hair, i.e. RU, folligen, peptides etc...

Thanks in advance...