Regaine Foam (UK) Exists and is available from Boots! WTF.

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats the difference with Rogaine and Regaine then? i am looking into starting topical treatment as my hair is thinning out, would this product be the one to go for? and how often do i use?

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hehe, yeh that's still crazy tho right!

3x the price of kirkland or spectral from biovea.net

And you can get a 4 month supply of ROgaine foam from there the same price as 3 months of the REgaine stuff from Boots.

*sigh*

For those who don't understand the point of the thread, Regaine is the UK name for Rogaine, it's not so widely marketed in the UK and is certainly not a household name like it is in the states (which I'm glad about tbh) but sadly it is also far more expensive than over there and until recently(??) there was no foam version of 'Regaine' sold here.

The fact Regaine foam is now out means we don't have to buy imported Rogaine, but it is still effing expensive. Sadface :/

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
So the best/cheapest place to buy rogaine from is biovea.net? is there even cheaper versions of Minoxidil that are still as effective as rogaine?, could somebody give us a link to cheapest foam/liquid that is decent & cheap please

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
Thisisme,

Biovea have just added Foligain 5% minoxidil foam at £29.95 for a 3 month supply. It's even cheaper if you buy in bulk.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your choice, your loss. :/

Foam has been added to the official Regaine site now btw:
http://regaine.co.uk/products

@Thisisme373 Look at the Kirkland and Spectral ranges at Biovea, those are the cheapest Minoxidil (liquid) brands I've found on a respectable site (about £5-6/month).

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers hairhoper :) is there any differences between the liquid & foam? id imagine liquid is easier to apply? can you use it to style hair or does it look awful? also is there any smell from it?

VIN-DIESEL

Reaction score
Yeh, but this is not the unscented version is it?

Rogaine foam has always had a very potent smell, but the US now have the unscented foam. Sum1 said that the Bovea website has the unscented version?