regaine foam - nizoral - medigro supplements *4 month update*

person22

Reaction score
just a 4 month update for those of you on a similar regime as me, a little bit of background, im 27 started losing my hair about a yr ago, ive really been wrestling with myself on the argument of taking propecia but ive finally come to the decision not to take it, its a personal decision so im not gonna preach like many people feel the need to but wish u guys on the drug all the best, which has left me with nizoral-regaine-medigro and the pipe dream that an male pattern baldness cure is, like so many people are claiming, is just around the corner (im sceptical but then i am a sceptical person!)

theres no point me talking about why i chose regaine and nizoral as its well documented on here but ive not heard anyone talk about medigro, i buy my nizoral and regaine from a chemist webiste im not sure if im allowed to mention it but its very direct if u get what im saying, and they offer a bundle with these supplements and regaine foam, i liked the look of them as in their ingredients were some things i had already read where helpful for general hair health , namely MSM, Biotin and zinc, but if u google medigro u can find the full list of ingredients.

i started regaine foam 4months ago altho for the first month i was using very small amounts to test tolerence/side effects (none by the way) , so although its been 4 months id say its more like 3 as full dosage wasnt being taken, i added nizoral about 2 months ago and medigrow 1 month ago,

my frontal hair loss stopped almost immediatedly, i think as im quite new to hair loss this is why i had no shed at all and it started working quite quickly, and although its a lot harder to judge my hair is looking thicker at the parts which had hair but were thinning, on the parts which where completely bald on the temples there has been regrowth, when i say regrowth i mean ive noticed the odd hair here and there but they were catagorically not there before, so this gives me some hope ill have more growth as its only 4month mark,
i have a shaved head at the minute mainly as it makes it easier to apply and hides my receeding hair line well,
id say overall i am happy with the results and my goal is to hold back as much hair loss as possible until perhaps this dream we all have of a real cure comes along!

just a quick side note, ive always had very patchy facial hair but im sure theres been more growth on my face but i couldnt comment on whats caused it, id just be guessing, it could be the regaine , medigro or maybe its just time it grew more, your opinions on this would be appreicated, ive recently started dabbing a bit of regaine on my facial hair bald patches so we'll see what happens there !

fmlfml

Reaction score
Really immediate results? Did you experience any shedding first with Rogaine?
And can you please PM me the website you used to buy your items? thanks

person22

Reaction score
no shed whatsoever, i put this down to my hair not being in an advanced state of balding yet tho, more receeding, it also may have helped that i built up the amount i was using slowing, ill put the site here so everyone can see im sure if its not allowed someone will take it down but the site is chemistdirect, just google it, youll find bundles of regaine foam and medigro i recommend that