Regain + Nizoral = extremely dry hair. any conditioners?

gottagetthroughthis

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been using regain for a few months now, and I recently started using nizroal twice a week. However the combination of two makes my hair really dry and impossible to style.

I was wondering if there are any good conditioners out there that prevent hairloss, to apply after using Nizoral. (preferably products that are easy to find in the UK).

Cheers.

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard the L'oreal Vive Men Pro Hair Thickening 2 in 1 is very good, in cosmetics mean.
You can use any other shampoo/conditioner after using Nizoral. Just the time you are with the foam over your head is important, after you've washed your head you can use any other thing.

kenben123

Reaction score
Aussie 3 min miracle is good for very dry hair. Also once a week consider a hot oil treatment for your scalp. VO5 hot oil is good but you can also use Jojoba (best) or olive oil (that's in your kitchen right now) You might also want to try a daily leave in treatment like Infusium 23 or even the old fashioned VO5 in a tube (sparingly) to lock in moisture and prevent flyaways.