Reduced hair near crown and on one side of head

harshvdoshi96

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All. I am 24 years old and I am facing hair loss since a long time. I have noticed that hair on my left side of head is very thin and sparse. Not sure what's the reason for the same and whether the same could be reversed or not. Any suggestions or feedback would be highly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG20201208210043.jpg
    IMG20201208210043.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG20201208204835.jpg
    IMG20201208204835.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 153

jazz1

Reaction score
See a dermatologist as you seem to have male pattern baldness and would need BIG3.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you see any scope of reversal considering the existing damage?
We don't even know if is male pattern baldness or not. Since you are not showing us your hairline . We don't even know how it started, if your are on any medicine that can cause hair loss....What about your Thyroid levels ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus I will be more worry on stop it, right now, than in regrowth. Most important thing, it is to find the reason and stop the advance of this.

jazz1

Reaction score
Do you see any scope of reversal considering the existing damage?
Yes, but again you won’t know until you try, what are you currently using for hairloss?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but again you won’t know until you try, what are you currently using for hairloss?
How you can said that If you don't even know why he is losing his hair ?! What about if is a thyroid problem, or any medicine side effects ? that don't look like male pattern baldness .

harshvdoshi96

My Regimen
Reaction score
The pictures that I uploaded earlier are having opposite partition. The visual of the way I normally comb/ partition my hair is attached herewith
IMG_20201212_234901.jpg

harshvdoshi96

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't even know if is male pattern baldness or not. Since you are not showing us your hairline . We don't even know how it started, if your are on any medicine that can cause hair loss....What about your Thyroid levels ?
I am not on any medications right now. I sometimes do take some magnesium supplements. Further, I haven't got any test done for thyroid yet.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not on any medications right now. I sometimes do take some magnesium supplements. Further, I haven't got any test done for thyroid yet.
I suggest you to check it. Do thyroid problems run in your family ? are your father or brothers bald, as typical male pattern baldness ? We need more info to help you.

harshvdoshi96

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you to check it. Do thyroid problems run in your family ? are your father or brothers bald, as typical male pattern baldness ? We need more info to help you.
My father was not bald. Infact he had very good hair. However, my father was diagnosed with thyroid problems.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
For that photos you send us could be any other type of Hair loss , like the one caused by Thyroid . It don't look, at least to me , like the normal male pattern baldness hair loss. And if your father is not bald, you have much less chances to go bald cause male pattern baldness.
I strongly suggest you to do a blood work done, at least to check TSH, T3 and T4 .