Recovery question

sergiotahini

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a question about the practicality of hair transplants and the recovery phase for those of you that have experience with these sort of procedures.

I don't understand how people get through the recovery phase. Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I understand your head would be bright red and shaved for a good month or so after the procedure. I personally don't know too many people that could afford a hair transplant and a) go around looking like that at their workplace, or b) have the luxury of taking a month off until they look "normal" again.

For instance, how does a business consultant meet with clients after getting 2500 FUE grafts jammed into his frontal area, or how would an attorney appear before a court one or two weeks after one of these "mega sessions" I read about? I know that I would consider a hair transplant if treatments don't work for me, but I really don't know if I will ever be able get more than two weeks of vacation at a time. Is the post-operation appearance really not that bad after a week? I'm genuinely curious about this.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This is the main reason for people not getting hair transplant's. Unless you can wear a hat after the initial first weeks then you're out of luck. So unless you can take at least 3 wks of work many guys will do it inbetween jobs ect.