Recommended site to buy Azelaic acid

The_Mentalist

Established Member
Reaction score
I always thought AA was prescription only. Price is quite competitive (without shipping?) for 2 oz-it is still a lot of cream considering it is very strong stuff. Alldaychem has 3 tubes 15 gm each (approx. 0.5oz x 3 =15oz) for $16.50 plus exorbitant $25 shipping.

20% is the highest conc. you can get and I would strongly suggest you use it in very small or diluted amount so as not to irritate skin. Most likely it will give you breakouts on scalp the first few uses before the body gets somewhat used to it. You might still see bumps and redness and sensitivity on spots if you use little too much in one area.

It is also good for face skin if you are looking for facial peel. The very first time, it will remove dead skin and you will see new fresh skin forming on surface. But, be warned it is quite strong and has the potential to burn skin. Also look for my post with regimen that anyone can use with AA, keto and spironolactone in shower.

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it true that Azelaic Acid is a powerful DHT blocker? Is there any studies that comprove that?

rcom440

Reaction score
I doubt Azelaic acid is a powerful DHT blocker but some people say it help them maintain what they have. I've heard from them it's better than topical spironolactone.

cat3appr

Reaction score
I'll soon start with azelaic acid creams as well... hopefully it will do something. S5 cream so far seems like a placebo.

rcom440

Reaction score
I will also get 20%. If it burns like hell next time use less.