Recommended hair transplant Surgeons

Corkie

Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions for a reputable hair transplant surgeon. Primarily I wish to undertake some repair work to remove two rows of donor scars from previous plug surgery. One major draw back I have is that I am not a good flyer. Is there any where worth considering in Europe?

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello Corky

I think perhaps Dr ******** in Brussels and HDC in Cyprus are the only two clinics based in Europe that are worth mentioning, I have not seen any of thier patients in person but the results these clinics post on the web look impressive, I am not sure how good they are at repair work.

I would advise you to avoid the UK clinics at all cost's, there are no clinics in the UK that provide results that compare to the world's best.

A lot of guys who need repair work end up travelling to the US or Canada, the costs are cheaper than in the UK and the results are far more natural , there are a number of repair patients that post updates on these forums.

HTH

Lucky

G

Try and do a key word search for terms like repair, plugs, etc. You should find some good threads on repair work on most of the major forums.