Recommendations For Leave In Conditioner

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if you had any recommendations for any good leave in conditioner? I’ve been using pro hair labs leave in conditioner daily but I feel like my hair still ends up feeling dry and stiff despite using it. Ghost mist will help out but wondering if people had any other recommendations for something else I could try?

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure they have changed the pro hair labs conditioner recently. It doesn't feel as good anymore.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if you had any recommendations for any good leave in conditioner? I’ve been using pro hair labs leave in conditioner daily but I feel like my hair still ends up feeling dry and stiff despite using it. Ghost mist will help out but wondering if people had any other recommendations for something else I could try?

Depending on where you live... Schwarzkopf makes an amazing product called BC Bonacure, Sunprotect. I have seen it in Spain, and the UK.

Noah

Reaction score
IMG_1854.PNG
This is the one I use. Available on Amazon.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've tried several really excellent leave in conditioner sprays over the last 6 months or so. It depends whether you want something with UV protection or not (I recommend you do, as it will help protect your system from fading from exposure to sunlight and harsh indoor lighting).

If you don't need UV protection, then HASK Argan Oil 5 in 1 Leave In Conditioner is great: https://www.boots.com/hask-argan-oil-5-in-1-leave-in-cond-175ml-10252732

If you want UV protection, I'd recommend the following:

ProTouch Leave-in Conditioner: https://www.hairdirect.com/protouchleaveinconditioner16ounces

Back2Natural HydroBalance Leave-in Conditioner: https://www.hairdirect.com/back2naturalhydrobalanceorganicluxuryconditioner8ounces

The ProTouch conditioner is far cheaper, is a bigger container and lasts longer. I've tried both the above and I didn't notice any significant difference between the ProTouch and the Back2Natural spray. Both leave the hair nice and soft and moist and protect well against fading. I can't comment on how they would work in really hot countries, though. I'm in the UK and have used them in the hot summers here with a lot of sun exposure, but obviously the effects of the sun will be more severe in hotter countries.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hair2019 I gave up ordering from Hair Direct because their shipping fees to UK were ridiculous, but if you know of a way then do let me know!

@Noah, like all good things (including BB's recommended Bonacure) it seems Q-Sunshade is impossible to get hold of.

George Hen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve had a look online and decided to try this product. Anyone ever tried it?

Added a pic of ingredients in case anyone’s wondering.

I’ll let you know how I get on with it.

Attachments

• 7C868F7F-5769-4868-B6E5-49471D4F7C57.png
    7C868F7F-5769-4868-B6E5-49471D4F7C57.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 132
  • C817C0D3-6364-43E7-AC04-77E477E925E6.png
    C817C0D3-6364-43E7-AC04-77E477E925E6.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 109

yesmush

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really like this one smells amazing too

Attachments

• 0823A033-A07D-4146-8169-1A80C5F3CC00.jpeg
    0823A033-A07D-4146-8169-1A80C5F3CC00.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 154

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hair2019 I gave up ordering from Hair Direct because their shipping fees to UK were ridiculous, but if you know of a way then do let me know!

I just checked all my orders from Hair Direct for this year, and the shipping price to the UK averaged about $7.50 per order, which works out at about £5. That's hardly ridiculous. Choose the 'GLS Air' shipping option and you'll be fine.